Moodle, South Devon College’s online learning platform, can be a treasure trove of resources and tools for students.
As a student at South Devon College, Moodle is an essential companion in your academic journey and is your one-stop shop for course materials, assignments, discussions and grades.
Looking for a way to login or access moodle? So you have come to the right place. Community moodle sdc provides secure access to the University or College’s online learning management system.
Here you will find information for students, instructors and other academic staff and faculty about accessing the moodle for South Devon College. This portal can be used to access course material, grades and other important information.
Table of Contents
How To Login Moodle South Devon College?
First, access Moodle through the South Devon College website using your student ID and password. You’ll find your dashboard displaying all your active courses.
To login to moodle account you will need south devon college username and password so get it and login to moodle portal by following the steps given below.
- First open this webpage link moodle.southdevon.ac.uk.
- You can do it through Microsoft to login to South Devon College Moodle, for which click the ‘Microsoft Login’ button that appears in the site.
- Enter your Email or Phone in the field.
- Then, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Enter your valid password in the field.
- Last click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
If your credentials are correct, you’ll be directed to your Moodle dashboard.
Is this your first time here?
- You will need your South Devon College student or staff email address to access this site.
- Click on the ‘Microsoft login’ button to login and enter your student or staff college email address as the username.
Reset SDC Moodle south downs ac uk Login Password
If you want to forgotten and change or reset the password when you forget your password after logging in to moodle account, you can. For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- First open this Forgot Password Link.
- If you want to reset the password of Moodle by Username then you have to enter the Username used while logging in to Moodle in its ‘Search by username’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
- If you want to reset the password of Moodle by Email address then you have to enter the Email used while logging in to Moodle in its ‘Search by email address’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address, If South Devon College find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address.
How To Submit Online Assignment on Moodle?
If you are looking for a way to submit an assignment in a moodle account, follow the steps below and submit an assignment easily.
- Access your moodle account and navigate to the relevant course page, find the assignment you want to submit.
- It might be listed in a week or module section, or there could be a dedicated assignments forum or area.
- Make sure you understand the assignment instructions and submission guidelines thoroughly, pay attention to deadlines, file formats, and any specific requirements mentioned by your instructor.
- Ensure your assignment is in the correct format, as specified in the instructions.
- Common formats include Word documents, PDFs, or plain text files.
- Double-check your work for any errors or typos before submission.
- Click on the submission link or button associated with the assignment.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to upload your assignment file.
- You might need to browse your computer to locate the file and then click on Upload or a similar button.
- Once you’ve uploaded your file, make sure to click on a Submit or Confirm Submission button to finalize the process.
Download Moodle Mobile App on South Devon College
How to login to moodle app
Follow the procedures outlined below to access the South Devon College mobile app login.
- After reinstalling the app, tap either the I’m a Learner or I’m an Instructor button.
- On the next page, type the address of South Devon College.
- You’ll be redirected to the South Devon College VLE Site page.
- After that, click on the sign-in button to access moodle dashboard.
How To Access Grades in SDC VLE Moodle?
Accessing your grades in moodle is straightforward! Here’s how you can do it:
- Log in to moodle and head to the South Devon College website and click on the Moodle link in the top right corner.
- Enter your student ID and password to log in.
- Navigate to your course.
- Once logged in, you’ll see your Moodle dashboard displaying all your active courses.
- Click on the tile for the specific course where you want to view your grades.
- Locate the ‘Grades’ section.
- Most courses have a dedicated Grades section within the course page. This might be listed in the sidebar menu, under a course information tab, or within a specific module.
- Clicking on the Grades section will display your performance on various activities in that course.
– Assignments: Scores and feedback for submitted assignments.
– Quizzes: Grades and attempts made on online quizzes.
– Workshops: Participation and contribution points in collaborative activities.
– Overall course grade: A cumulative representation of your performance based on weighted averages or specific grading schemes.
- Click on the Submit button.
Moodle South Devon FAQ
Q. Where can I find information about my courses?
A. Once logged in, your moodle dashboard displays all your active courses. Click on a course tile to access its specific content and resources.
Q. I’m having trouble accessing Moodle. What should I do?
A. Check your internet connection and ensure you’re using a compatible web browser. If the issue persists, contact the South Devon College IT Helpdesk for assistance.
Read Also: RNCM Moodle Login UK
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……