Are you looking for a way to access the Moodle portal as a Royal Northern College Of Music Student? Then you have come to the right place. This portal provides a secure gateway to the various online services provided to students and staff of the Royal Northern College of Music.
Here you will find information about accessing the Royal Northern College of Music Student Portal Moodle for students, tutors and other academic staff and faculty.
This portal can be used to access course material, grades and other important information. Instructors can create online courses that students can also access through Moodle.
Table of Contents
How to Login RNCM Student Moodle Portal?
The Royal Northern College of Music Moodle platform serves as your gateway to academic resources and course materials.
To login to moodle account you will need royal northern college of music username and password so get it and login to moodle portal by following the steps given below.
- First open this webpage link moodle.rncm.ac.uk.
- Enter your Username or email in the field.
- Then enter your valid password in the field.
- Last click on the ‘Log In‘ button.
You will have access to a 24/7 online global community and professional support from trained professionals. They provides a safe space online to get things off your chest, explore your feelings, get creative and learn how to self-manage your mental health and wellbeing.
Change Royal Northern College Of Music Student Moodle Password
You can reset and change moodle login password in royal northern college of music student portal, here by the steps given below.
Username and Password for log in in to Moodle
To log in to Moodle you should use your standard Royal Northern College Of Music username and password the same as logging in to email, Asimut or a computer on the college network.
You can now use either your college username or your college email (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) for the username field when you are logging in, one less thing to forget. The username is not case-sensitive, but password.
To change your password
- On a PC in the College building, press CTRL ALT Delete and chose Change Password.
- If it is inconvenient for you to get to a college PC, please either email email@example.com.
- And call in to the IT office on the second floor, please bring your ID card, or phone 0161 907 5257 for assistance.
If your password has expired or you have forgotten it
If you haven’t logged in for a long time your password may have expired and so you will have to get it reset. The same applies if you have forgotten your password.
Because the password is for a range of college systems and not just Moodle it can only be reset by the IT department. You can either email firstname.lastname@example.org, call in to the IT office on the second floor, please bring your ID card, or phone 0161 907 5257 for assistance.
External users with Moodle only accounts should contact the Digital Learning Manager by emailing email@example.com.
Where can I access RNCM VLE Moodle?
Moodle is the College’s virtual learning environment hosting course learning materials and activities. Moodle is available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
You can access your course and module learning materials from Moodle via smartphone, laptop or desktop computer. You’ll only have access to your course materials and some areas of Moodle once you enrol.
You can access:
- Course information
- Module information
- Assessment information
- Links to online resources and reading lists
- Learning activities
- News, announcements and discussion forums
- Sign up sheets for events
How to set up a Sign-up sheet in RNCM Student Portal?
The sign-up sheet tool in Moodle has been designed to provide an online version of a paper sign-up sheet on a noticeboard. You can add notes about that option, what they are going to perform or they are sign up as part of a particular ensemble.
Set up a Sign-up sheet
- Turn on editing at the top right of the page.
- At the bottom of the section where you want to add the sign-up click click on.
- Then select ‘Sign-up sheet’ from the pop up and click on the ‘Add’ button.
- Enter a name and a description. In the description include any instructions about what information users should include in the notes box when they sign up to an option.
- Enter the options that you want users to choose from in the option fields.
- In most cases the other settings can be left at their default values so just go to the bottom of the page and click on the ‘Save and display’ button.
- You will then see the Sign-up sheet that you have set up.
- To sign up for an option users simply select that option, enter and required information in the ‘Notes’ field and click on ‘Save my selection’.
- They can update their selection simply by choosing another selection or remove it by clicking on the ‘Remove my selection’ link.
- All the responses are displayed in the ‘Responses’ table at the bottom of the page.
How To Download Moodle Mobile App on RNCM?
How to login to moodle app
Follow the procedures outlined below to access the royal northern college of music moodle app login.
- After reinstalling the app, tap either the I’m a Learner or I’m an Instructor button.
- On the next page, type the address of Royal Northern College Of Music Student Portal.
- You’ll be redirected to the Royal Northern College of Music Portal moodle page.
- After that, click on the sign-in button to access moodle dashboard.
Moodle RNCM FAQ
Q. What Is Moodle?
A. Moodle is the RNCM’s learning management system for online teaching and learning. It’s a cloud learning platform that enables the Royal Northern College of Music faculties to use web-based collaborative and assessment technologies to enhance the teaching and learning experience.
Q. How do I log in to Moodle?
A. Log in using your email address or Student ID and password, the same as you would for logging into computers in the college or accessing your email.
Q. What should I see when I log in to Moodle ?
A. On the dashboard, you’ll see a list page for the school that you are studying in, a page for the programme that you are studying and pages for the academic modules you are enrolled on in the current academic year.
Q. Can the RNCM contract teaching work?
A. No, the RNCM only contracts external performance engagements.
Read Also: Plymouth Moodle Login UK
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……