Are you student or staff of the Trinity Christian School and are you looking for the information about TCS moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle TCS, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
Table of Contents
Moodle TCS Act Login
If you want to login tcs moodle you will need the username and password of the Trinity Christian School so get it from the university or college first and then you login to moodle.
- First Open this webpage link moodle.tcs.act.edu.au.
- Enter your username and password in the field.
- Tick on ‘Remember username’ option.
- Then click on the ‘Login‘ button.
Update for Students
Please log in using the ‘Student and Staff’ login button and if necessary enter your school email address when prompted.
Forgot or Reset Moodle TCS Login Password
If you want to change or reset the password when you forget your password after logging in to moodle account, you can. For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- First Open this Forgot Password Link.
- If you want to reset the password of Moodle by Username then you have to enter the Username used while logging in to Moodle in its ‘Search by username’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
- If you want to reset the password of Moodle by Email address then you have to enter the Email used while logging in to Moodle in its ‘Search by email address’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address, If Trinity Christian School find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address.
What is Trinity Christian School Moodle Benefits ?
Moodle is not meant to completely replace traditional courses and teaching and learning methods course. Some of the main benefits are as follows:
- Trinity Christian School Moodle provides students with valuable exposure to online course work. Currently, most university students have some form of online course work available.
- Because the system is web based, it also allows us to extend the Trinity Christian School day because the course resources are available anytime from any computer with internet access.
- Resources are stored on a web server and delivered to the student electronically via a web browser. This eliminates the need to print out of copies of handouts, assignments, quizzes, etc. The savings in toner/ink and paper are very real.
- Trinity Christian School Moodle’s modular design allows teachers to customize their online course and integrate into their teaching methods at a pace they are comfortable with.
Contact Support or Email on Trinity Christian School
- 34 McBryde Crescent,
ACT 2903, Australia
Trinity Christian School Office Hours
- 8.30 am – 4.30 pm
- 8.30 am – 4.00 pm (holidays)
Moodle TCS FAQ
Q. How will my student adapt to TCS, particularly if he or she enters at an older age?
A. Most students adapt well to TCS in 8th Grades. Students are also successful entering Trinity in 9th-12th Grades, especially those with disciplined study habits and are academically strong. The admissions process helps assess your student’s potential to learn and thrive at TCS.
Q. How do I access photos of TCS activities?
A. Click on the Classes tab. There you will find a link for Activity Days which includes photos of Primary or Intermediate or Secondary Activity Days.
Read Also: Southeast Moodle Login USA
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……