Are you student or staff of the Trinity Christian School and are you looking for the information about TCS moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle TCS, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
What is TCS ?
TCS (Trinity Christian School) founded in 1980, is a private Christian P-12 school located in Wanniassa in the Tuggeranong Valley of Canberra, ACT, Australia.
Trinity Christian School is an Independent school offering Christian education within a learning community of Love, Nurture and Service.
The School is fully co-educational and educates children from Preschool (3 and 4 year olds) to Year 12. Trinity Christian School is the only school in the Tuggeranong Valley that offers a seamless P-12 education on the one campus.
What is TCS Moodle ?
TCS Moodle is a platform for online learning and teaching that enables you to create online learning courses, you can add assignments and keep an eye on your students’ progress.
They also allows you to communicate with the students and encourage communication between them in forums and discussions. The school course is fully co-educational and educates children from Preschool 3 and 4 year olds to Year 12.
TCS Moodle Login
To login to TCS Moodle you will need to get Trinity Christian School username and password from Trinity Christian School and you will be able to login to TCS Moodle using the following steps.
- First Open this webpage link moodle.tcs.act.edu.au.
- Enter your username and password in the field.
- Tick on ‘Remember username’ option.
- Then click on the ‘Login‘ button.
Update for Students
Please log in using the ‘Student and Staff’ login button and if necessary enter your school email address when prompted.
Forgot or Reset TCS Moodle Password
If you want to change or reset the password when you forget your password after logging in to TCS Moodle, you can. For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- First Open this Forgot Password Link.
- If you want to reset the password of TCS Moodle by Username then you have to enter the Username used while logging in to Trinity Christian School Moodle in its ‘Search by username’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
- If you want to reset the password of TCS Moodle by Email address then you have to enter the Email used while logging in to Trinity Christian School Moodle in its ‘Search by email address’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address, If Trinity Christian School find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address.
What is Trinity Christian School Moodle Benefits ?
TCS Moodle is not meant to completely replace traditional courses and teaching and learning methods course. Some of the main benefits are as follows:
- Trinity Christian School Moodle provides students with valuable exposure to online course work. Currently, most university students have some form of online course work available.
- Because the system is web based, it also allows us to extend the Trinity Christian School day because the course resources are available anytime from any computer with internet access.
- Resources are stored on a web server and delivered to the student electronically via a web browser. This eliminates the need to print out of copies of handouts, assignments, quizzes, etc. The savings in toner/ink and paper are very real.
- Trinity Christian School Moodle’s modular design allows teachers to customize their online course and integrate into their teaching methods at a pace they are comfortable with.
Parents and Friends Group (P&f) on TCS Moodle Course
As a Trinity Christian School and one where you see families as partners in the education of their children, maintaining a comprehensive and enduring partnership with the families and the wider community is part of the School’s purpose and ethos.
Within Strategic Priorities 2019 – 2022, they committed to establishing a new forum for parents and friends to collaborate and contribute to the Trinity community. In 2019, they excited to announce that primary formal mechanism for such engagement, is through the Parents and Friends Group (P&F).
Effective as of 2020, all parents and carers with children enrolled in the School will automatically become members of the P&F Group.
The next General Meeting will be held on Wednesday 6 April 2022. Contact the P&F Executive Committee at email@example.com for further information.
Contact Support or Email on Trinity Christian School
- 34 McBryde Crescent,
ACT 2903, Australia
Trinity Christian School Office Hours
- 8.30 am – 4.30 pm
- 8.30 am – 4.00 pm (holidays)
More Contact Information
|Student Absences||02 6210 7555|
|Student Office||02 6210 7580|
|Accounts||02 6210 7560|
|Student Careers Advisor||02 6210 7570|
|School Uniform Shop||02 6210 7540|
Trinity Christian School Services
Trinity Christian School provides a robust Christian education from Preschool to Year 12. The campus includes indoor and outdoor learning spaces, sporting facilities, a library and resource centre, a commercial kitchen and a purpose-built Trade Skills Centre.
- Pastoral care
- Concern for the families within the class
- Pastoral support for the teacher
- Family picnics
- Helping in the classroom
- Sport and Athletics
- Music and Creative Arts
- Communication within the class community
- Celebratory breakfasts
- Digital Technology
- Outdoor Education & Play
- Missions & Community Service
- Clubs & Groups
- Vocational Education
- Organisation of class community events and activities
TCS Moodle FAQ
How will my student adapt to TCS, particularly if he or she enters at an older age?
Most students adapt well to TCS in 8th Grades. Students are also successful entering Trinity in 9th-12th Grades, especially those with disciplined study habits and are academically strong. The admissions process helps assess your student’s potential to learn and thrive at TCS.
How do I access photos of TCS activities?
Click on the Classes tab. There you will find a link for Activity Days which includes photos of Primary or Intermediate or Secondary Activity Days.
Read Also: Southeast Community College Moodle Login
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……