Are you student or staff of the School District 27 and are you looking for the information about SD27 moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle SD27, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
What is SD27 Moodle ?
SD27 Moodle is a platform for online learning and teaching that enables you to create online courses, add assignments and blocks, and keep an eye on your students’ progress in School District 27.
It’s a free online learning course management system enabling educators to create their own private website filled with dynamic courses that extend learning, any time.
They designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create or edit personalised learning environments.
SD27 Moodle Login
To do SD27 Moodle Login you will need the username or email account address and password of School District 27 so get it and you can do SD27 Moodle Login through the steps given below.
- First open this webpage link moodle.sd27.bc.ca.
- After opening the site, click on the button of ‘(Log in)’ appearing on the right side of it.
- Enter your SD27 email address or username in the field.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Enter your password in the field.
- Then last click on the ‘Submit’ button.
School District 27 Moodle – SD27 Moodle app
With the School District 27 Moodle app, you can learn wherever you are, whenever you want, with these app features:
- Easily access course content – Browse the content of your courses, even when offline.
- Connect with course participants – Quickly find and contact other people in your courses.
- Keep up to date – Receive instant notifications of messages and other events, such as assignment submissions.
- Submit assignments – Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device.
- Track your progress – View your grades, check completion progress in courses and browse your learning plans.
- Complete activities anywhere, anytime – Attempt quizzes, post in forums, play SCORM packages, edit wiki pages and more – both on and off-line.
How to Navigating a School District 27 Moodle Classroom ?
All SD27 Moodle Courses will look something as pictured above where you have quick learning course links either through the icons listed in the center of the screen or on links on the sides of the screen.
The important links on the left are:
- Blogs: Allows you to participate in online discussion topics, some courses will mandate your use of discussions.
- Calendar: Takes you to the course calendar where deadlines are displayed.
- Grades: Provides to you a list of the grades you have achieved in the class, inserted by your instructor for assignments or a computer generated test you have completed.
- Profile: On the top right you can choose your name and choose ‘profile’ to allow you to change your picture and manage your personal information.
Learning Modules or Using the Course Calendar on SD27 Moodle
- SD27 Moodle Learning Module pages are pages that are available for you to read and in some cases to respond to in an Assignment, Test, Forum, Chat, Quiz, or Survey.
- These pages may also be called course notes, lecture notes, course readings, modules, or units, to begin the course, start at the top link.
- When you start, you will see content, and instructions/lessons which may comprise of something to read, audio, video, an interactive presentation, a link to another web site, or a worksheet to print and complete.
- These pages will not look the same from class to class because a content page can be any formatted style.
- By choosing the print button on your web browser you can print all content pages.
Using the Course Calendar
- Course Calendar allows you to read and post entries on the course calendar.
- Notice that the calendar looks just like most paper calendars with a grid divided into days and weeks.
- Your instructor may be using the calendar option to communicate major due dates for assignments or other pertinent information regarding your course, or you may use it for yourself to keep track of your progress and important dates for course completion.
- In either case you will see entries in the calendar for you to read.
- To find out more details about a calendar entry, click on the date.
What is School District 27 ?
The School District 27 – SD27 provides education to approximately 4600 students across 22 schools in a diverse geographical area about the same size as the Province of New Brunswick.
The distance between the most eastern and western schools is over 500 km. The teachers work in communities which range from a few families to one serving over 30,000 people.
Contact Support or Email on School District 27
If you would like to contact School District 27, you can view the information provided here, including phone numbers, email and addresses.
- 350 North 2nd Avenue,
BC V2G 1Z9, CANADA
- Mon to Fri: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Sat – Sun: Closed
Other contact way
|Kari Urquhart – Bus Dispatcher||(250) 398-3881|
|Leslie Bunting – Bus Dispatcher||(250) 395-2230|
|Alexis Creek Elem/Junior Sec.||(250) 394-4346|
|Chilcotin Road Elementary||(250) 392-5455|
|Naghtaneqed Elementary/Junior||(250) 394-7060|
School District 27 Services
School District No. 27 has a number of students with special needs whose educational program needs to be supported in order for them to meet with success.
They offer students with special needs have disabilities of an intellectual, learning, physical, sensory or emotional or behavioural nature or have exceptional gifts or talents.
- Student support services
- Independent directed study
- Facilities and transportation
- Human resources
- Forms and resources
- Information technology
- Counseling Services
- First nations contests
- Education agreements
- Indigenous celebration art show
School District 27 Moodle – SD27 Moodle FAQ
How Do I Access and Use Moodle? – SD27
Open this SD27 Moodle Login and enter your email account address or username and password in the field, and click on the ‘log in’ button. Then you can get admission in the SD27 Moodle.
How Do I Access and Use SD27 Moodle?
SD27 Moodle software can be used to deliver an entire course online or to complement a classroom-based course. It’s accessed by students via a web browser and is the standard program used by teachers in School District No. 27 Moodle to deliver online learning.
How Do I Registration in School District 27?
Enrollment details the performance of GROW in terms of student enrollment. And if you have questions about the content of this section, please register by contacting the school at (250) 398-5800.
Read Also: KCS Online Learning Moodle Login
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……