Are you student or staff of the Kingsway College School and are you looking for the information about KCS Online Learning moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle KCS Online Learning, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
What is Moodle KCS Online Learning ?
KCS Online Learning Moodle is a year-round private school inspected by the Ontario Ministry of Education and offers Ontario Secondary School Diploma credits to students around the world.
It’s a software package for producing Internet-based teaching and learning courses and web sites. It is a global development project designed to support a social constructionist framework of education in Kingsway College School.
KCS Online Learning Moodle Login
To do KCS Online Learning Moodle Login you will need the username or email account address and password of Kingsway College School so get it and you can do KCS Online Learning Moodle Login through the steps given below.
- First Open this webpage link kcsonlinelearning.com/moodle.
- After opening the site, click on the button of ‘(Log in)’ appearing on the right side of it.
- Enter your username or email account address and password in the field.
- Tick on ‘Remember username’ option.
- Click on the ‘Log in‘ button.
Note: Cookies must be enabled in your browser, some courses may allow guest access.
Is this your first time login here?
For full access to courses you’ll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time ‘enrolment key’, which you won’t need until later.
- Fill out the New Form form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address, Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an ‘enrolment key’ – use the one that your teacher has given you.
- This will ‘enrol’ you in the course, you can now access the full course.
- From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password in the form on this page to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
Forgotten or Reset KCS Online Learning Moodle Password
If you want to change or reset the password when you forget your password after logging in to KCS Online Learning Moodle, you can. For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- First open this Forgot Password Link.
- If you want to reset the password of KCS Online Learning Moodle by Username then you have to enter the Username used while logging in to Moodle Kingsway College School in its ‘Search by username’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
- If you want to reset the password of KCS Online Learning Moodle by Email address then you have to enter the Email used while logging in to Moodle Kingsway College School in its ‘Search by email address’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address, If Kingsway College School find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address.
How to Provide Committed on KCS Online Learning ?
- Increased access to learning opportunities for every student.
- Equal opportunities for students to recognize and promote their own unique interests and goals.
- Strengthened self-reliance and empowerment of students.
- Creativity, freedom of thinking and entrepreneurship.
- Focus on digital literacy, learning and innovation, career and life skills.
- An open-minded, caring, balanced and reflective lessons delivery.
- Adaptable lessons to meet individual needs.
Assessment & Evaluation Policy on KCS Online Learning Moodle
It is consistent with Ontario Ministry of Education policy and reflects the vision of KCSOL.
- The primary purpose of assessment is to improve student learning. Assessment relates directly to the expectations for the course.
- A variety of assessments for and as learning are conducted on a regular basis to allow ample opportunities for students to improve and ultimately demonstrate their full range of learning and in order for the teacher to gather information to provide feedback.
- Assessment tasks relate directly to the success criteria set out in lesson plans. Success criteria allow students to see what quality looks like.
- Assessment AS learning: Self-Evaluation, Reflective Journals, Blog.
- As the students work through the content of this course they will periodically come across instructions for them to submit assignments for assessment or evaluation.
- Assessment FOR learning: Discussions, Activities.
- Assessment OF learning: Essays, Tests, Quizzes, e-Portfolio, Final Exam.
- There will be directions to guide them to the proper place for submission of their assignment or activity.
- Some of the activities in the course are designed to help monitor students’ progress towards achieving their learning goals and their overall understanding of the course content.
- They will not be given a formal mark, but do contribute to the development of the student as an autonomous learner.
- Self-evaluations, reflective journals and blogs are among the student-directed activities that can be found throughout the course.
- A number of assignments to be completed throughout the course will sometimes occur at the start of a unit of study to help the teacher.
- Students will also complete assignments throughout the unit of study to help the teacher determine the progress of their learning.
- These assignments will not be given a formal mark, but assist the teacher in supporting students as they move through the content, and contribute to an overall picture of them as learners when the final evaluation is considered.
- Quizzes, Discussion Questions are among the activities that fall into this category.
- There are a number of assignments for which students will achieve a formal grade or mark from the teacher.
- These assignments may be completed throughout the unit of study, but often occur towards the end.
- Teacher will provide descriptive, detailed, and individualized feedback on each assignment that indicates how the student might improve their overall mark and continue to progress towards the achievement of the learning goals in the course.
- Assignments to be marked for evaluation may include quizzes, tests, essays, e-portfolio, and final exam.
- The final grade of the course is based on the performance in three areas: products, observations, and conversations.
- 70% of the grade is based on evaluations conducted throughout the course.
- 30% is based on a final evaluation.
What is KCS Online Learning ?
KCS Online Learning (Kingsway College School) is a JK to Grade 12 co-ed private independent school founded in 1989. The Junior School is located on Dundas St. West in The Kingsway area of Etobicoke and the Senior School is located on Lake Shore Boulevard West in west Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
KCS opened with fifty students in three classes a full Grade 1, a split 2/3 and a split 4/5. Each year thereafter a grade was added until the school offered a full elementary program with one class of each in Grades 1 to 8.
Contact Support or Email on Kingsway College School
If you would like to contact Kingsway College School, you can view the information provided here, including phone numbers, email and addresses.
- KCS Junior School
4600 Dundas Street West, Etobicoke, ON M9A 1A5, CA
- KCS Senior School
2183 Lake Shore Blvd, West, Toronto, ON M8V 0J2, CA
Other contact and email
|Admissions Phone Number||416-234-5073|
|KCS Online Learning Fax Number||(416) 234-8386|
Kingsway College School Services
KCS Online Learning participates in at least one service learning project each year, with many classes taking on more. They offer class learning about homelessness might decide to make lunches for a local meal program.
- Living Wall
- Art Studio
- Music Rooms
- Outdoor Classroom
- Canada Hall
- Multi-purpose Room
- Technology at KCS
- Differentiated Learning
- Reading Circle
- Breakout Spaces
- Innovation Lab
- Main Lobby
- Early Learning Space
- Recess Space
- Super Seven Learning Skills
KCS Online Learning Moodle FAQ
How do I access or login KCS Online Learning course?
Open this Moodle KCS Login and enter your username or email account address and password in the field, and click on the ‘log in’ button. Then you can get admission in the KCS Online Learning Moodle.
What courses are available in KCS Online Learning?
KCSOL offers a wife variety of courses that includes: Principles of Mathematics, Science, English, Business Technology, Geography of Canada, Civics and Citizenship, Functions, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Calculus and Vectors, International Business Fundamentals, Canadian and International Law.
Read Also: KCS Moodle Login
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……