Are you student or staff of the Kingsway College School and are you looking for the information about KCS Online Learning moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle KCS Online Learning, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
Table of Contents
KCS Online Learning Moodle Login
If you want to login kcs moodle you will need the username and password of the Kingsway College School so get it from the university or college first and then you login to moodle.
- First Open this webpage link kcsonlinelearning.com/moodle.
- After opening the site, click on the button of ‘(Log in)’ appearing on the right side of it.
- Enter your username or email account address and password in the field.
- Tick on ‘Remember username’ option.
- Click on the ‘Log in‘ button.
Note: Cookies must be enabled in your browser, some courses may allow guest access.
Is this your first time login here?
For full access to courses you’ll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time ‘enrolment key’, which you won’t need until later.
- Fill out the New Form form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address, Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an ‘enrolment key’ – use the one that your teacher has given you.
- This will ‘enrol’ you in the course, you can now access the full course.
- From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password in the form on this page to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
Forgotten or Reset Moodle KCS Login Password
If you want to change or reset the password when you forget your password after logging in to KCS Online Learning Moodle, you can. For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- First open this Forgot Password Link.
- If you want to reset the password of Moodle by Username then you have to enter the Username used while logging in to Moodle in its ‘Search by username’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
- If you want to reset the password of Moodle by Email address then you have to enter the Email used while logging in to Moodle in its ‘Search by email address’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address, If Kingsway College School find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address.
How to Provide Committed on KCS Online Learning ?
- Increased access to learning opportunities for every student.
- Equal opportunities for students to recognize and promote their own unique interests and goals.
- Strengthened self-reliance and empowerment of students.
- Creativity, freedom of thinking and entrepreneurship.
- Focus on digital literacy, learning and innovation, career and life skills.
- An open-minded, caring, balanced and reflective lessons delivery.
- Adaptable lessons to meet individual needs.
Contact Support on Kingsway College School
If you would like to contact Kingsway College School, you can view the information provided here, including phone numbers, email and addresses.
- KCS Junior School
4600 Dundas Street West, Etobicoke, ON M9A 1A5, CA
- KCS Senior School
2183 Lake Shore Blvd, West, Toronto, ON M8V 0J2, CA
Other contact and email
|Admissions Phone Number||416-234-5073|
|KCS Online Learning Fax Number||(416) 234-8386|
Moodle KCS FAQ
Q. How do I access or login KCS Online Learning course?
A. Open this Moodle Login and enter your username or email account address and password in the field, and click on the ‘log in’ button. Then you can get admission in the KCS Online Learning Moodle.
Q. What courses are available in KCS Online Learning?
A. KCSOL offers a wife variety of courses that includes: Principles of Mathematics, Science, English, Business Technology, Geography of Canada, Civics and Citizenship, Functions, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Calculus and Vectors, International Business Fundamentals, Canadian and International Law.
Read Also: KCS Students Moodle Login Canada
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……