Are you student or staff of the Louisiana State University in Shreveport and are you looking for the information about LSUS moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle LSUS, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
Table of Contents
LSUS Moodle Login
If you want to login lsus moodle you will need the username and password of Louisiana State University so get it and you can do moodle login through the steps given below.
- First Open this webpage link moodle.lsus.edu.
- Appearing on the right corner after opening the site ‘You are not logged in click the ‘Log in‘ button.
- Enter your students ID or students Username in the field.
- Then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Issue your valid Password, password field.
- Last click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
Moodle login important notice
Students MUST put ‘@lsus.edu’ after their Student ID (E.g. Z00000000@lsus.edu).
For how-to guides or to submit a ticket, Helpdesk phone 318-797-5221 (M-F 8AM-4:30PM CT).
Forgotten Moodle LSUS Login Password
This function will allow you to reset Louisiana State University in Shreveport PIN. Once you have reset your PIN, you will be able to logon the system normally and set a PIN of your own choice.
- First open this forgot or reset password link.
- Enter your Student ID.
- Enter your birthday in the following format: YYYYMMDD, For example, if your birthday is march 25, 1955, you would enter 19550325.
- If successful, you will be asked to answer a question which you have previously setup and answered.
- On the successful completion of, your PIN will be reset. The new PIN will be emailed to the email address on the file for you.
- If you do not have an email address on file with us, you must present picture ID in person at Information Technology Services, Administration Building Room 202 to obtain your new PIN.
- Logon to the system immediately, go to ‘Profile’ and select ‘Change PIN’ and change the PIN to one of your own choice.
Contact Support on Louisiana State University
The LSUS Office of Records and Registration can help you with Lsus mooe transcripts, transfer credit evaluations, enrollment certifications, certification of military benefits, graduation checkouts, commencement, FERPA compliance information, enrollment customer service, and more.
- One University Pl,
Shreveport, LA 71115
Moodle LSUS FAQ
Q. How can I check which transcripts LSUS has received?
A. Log into myLSUS with your student ID and PIN. Click ‘Records’ in the yellow bar at the top of the page and select ‘Display Transcripts Received Info’ from the drop down list.
Q. What score do I need on the GRE?
A. GRE requirements vary by program. Please see admission requirements for individual programs.
Read Also: SUS Moodle Login USA
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……