Are you student or staff of the Australian National Institute of Management and Commerce and are you looking for the information about IMC moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle IMC, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
Table of Contents
IMC Moodle Portal Login
If you want to login imc moodle you will need the username and password of the Australian National Institute of Management and Commerce so get it from the university or college first and then you login to moodle.
- First open this webpage link moodle.imc.edu.au.
- Enter your username and password in the field.
- Tick on ‘Remember username’ option.
- Click on the ‘Login‘ button.
Is this your first time here?
- You must have your username and password ready before accessing your Moodle account.
- If you don’t have your account details ready, please email your enquiry to email@example.com.
- Please note, your Moodle account will be created 3-5 working days after you register with the Administration Office.
Forgot or Reset Moodle IMC System Login Password
If you want to change or reset the password when you forget your password after logging in to moodle account, you can. For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- First Open this Forgot Password Link.
- If you want to reset the password of Moodle by Username then you have to enter the Username used while logging in to Moodle in its ‘Search by username’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
- If you want to reset the password of Moodle by Email address then you have to enter the Email used while logging in to Moodle in its ‘Search by email address’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address, If IMC find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address.
How to create a turnitin assignment in moodle ?
Turnitin assignments lecturers evaluate the originality of students’ work by comparing the submitted assignment to a database of online sources stored by Turnitin.
To create a new Turnitin assignment in moodle course, you must add the Turnitin assignment to the moodle course page. You can add a Turnitin assignment by following the steps below:
Add a Turnitin assignment to Moodle
- On your course page, click Turn editing on (top right). Editing icons and links will appear.
- In the Section where you will add a Turnitin assignment, click +Add an activity or resource. The Activity chooser will open.
- In the Activity chooser, select Turnitin assignment. A description of the Turnitin assignment activity appears at right with links to help pages.
- At the bottom of the Activity chooser, click Add. The Adding a new Turnitin assignment page will open.
- To configure basic settings for the Turnitin assignment, see Turnitin Moodle Configuration.
- After creating the assignment in Turnitin, give each part of the assignment its own Start date, Due date, Post date and Max marks.
Turnitin Moodle Parts Configuration
Click on the edit button for each part of the assignment, then input the correct Start date, Due Date, Post Date and Max marks for each part of the assignment.
- Start Date: The earliest date that students can start to submit their assignment.
- Due date: The latest date that students can submit their assignment. If the late submission option is enabled, students will still be able to add to their assignment, but not edit an existing assignment.
- Post date: The date that students will be able to see their marks and lecturer reviews on their assignments.
- Max mark: Enter the maximum points that can be earned in this part. The default is 100.
Contact Support or Email on IMC
All members of the IMC Student Services team are willing to offer guidance and support when required. Student Services office along with the Academic office have an open-door policy and are obliged to talk to you about any matters you may be dealing with.
- Suite 1 Biomedical Building,
1 Central Avenue
Eveleigh NSW 2015,
Moodle IMC FAQ
Q. If you experience any non-technical issues relating to your Moodle subject?, address your concerns firstly to your lecturer or the Academic Office.
A. IT support deals with different types of technical issues.
If you encounter a technical issue (e.g. an error message displays) while using Moodle, here are some steps to that might help you solve the issue before calling/emailing IT support:
- If you have time, try performing the action again at a later time.
- Log out of Moodle, then log in and try again.
- Change browsers and try again. See System Requirements for supported browsers.
- Close down programs that may be slowing Moodle down and try again.
- Restart, or shut down and reboot the computer and try again.
- Check that your enrolment is correct in the Student Portal. If you have just changed your enrolment, allow at least 48 hrs to pass before trying to access Moodle subjects.
If you still cannot log onto Moodle or do not have access to your subjects, please contact the IT Office via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read Also: Salamah Moodle Login Australia
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……