Are you student or staff of the Salamah College and are you looking for the information about Salamah moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle Salamah College, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
Table of Contents
Salamah College Moodle Login
If you want to login salamah moodle you will need the username and password of the Salamah College so get it from the university or college first and then you login to moodle.
- First open this webpage link moodle.salamah.nsw.edu.au.
- After opening the site, click on the ‘Login’ button that appears in the corner of the right.
- Then enter your username or email in the field.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Then issue your password in password field.
- Tick on ‘Remember username’ option.
- Click on the ‘Login‘ button.
Forgot or Reset Moodle Salamah Login Password
If you want to change or reset the password when you forget your password after logging in to moodle, you can. For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- First Open this Forgot Password Link.
- If you want to reset the password of Moodle by Username then you have to enter the Username used while logging in to Moodle in its ‘Search by username’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
- If you want to reset the password of Moodle by Email address then you have to enter the Email used while logging in to Moodle in its ‘Search by email address’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address, If Salamah College find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address.
Salamah College Moodle Course Homework
Salamah College Course Homework is an essential part of the learning and teaching process for your child and has many benefits.
Parents and caregivers
- Assisting in the child’s learning by giving time to listening to their child read.
- Guiding the children in their homework not doing their homework for them.
- Ensuring that there is time set aside each night for homework.
- Ensuring and supporting students to complete homework.
- Providing where possible, a dedicated place and desk for homework and study.
- Encouraging the children to read and take an interest in current events.
- Assisting teachers in monitoring homework by signing completed work if requested in addition to becoming aware of the amount of homework set.
- Communicating with teachers any concerns about the nature of homework their children’s approach to the homework.
- Being aware of the importance of homework.
- Completing homework within the given time frame.
- Alerting parents and caregivers to homework expectations.
- Seeking assistance from teachers/parents/caregivers when difficulties arise.
- Showing their homework to their parents/caregivers.
- Completing homework to the best of their ability homework should be neat, complete and handed in on time.
- Organising their time to ensure that enough time can be given each night to complete homework in time for each Friday.
- Working independently as much as they can to maximise educational benefits of homework.
- Trying all questions/parts of homework.
- Homework is given out on Friday and should be returned by the following Friday for marking.
Learning Support at Salamah College Moodle Course
All the children have a right to an education, which is appropriate to them as individuals. They want all the children to feel that they are a valued part of the school community.
They are dedicated to helping each child to achieve his/her individual potential. The provision of a quality system of Learning Support and inclusive curriculum is integral to this commitment.
You take into account the different backgrounds, experiences, interests and strengths that influence the way in which the children learn when plan approaches to teaching and learning throughout the school.
The Learning Support Team at Salamah College aims to facilitate processes and strategies to cater for the needs of all students within the school. Such needs could include physical, social, emotional, behavioural and academic concerns.
Contact Support or Email on Salamah College
Salamah College is an Islamic, independent and comprehensive coeducational K-12 college, dedicated to providing a caring and personal education for young Australian Muslims.
- 40 Hector St,
- Wissam Saad
- Monday to Friday: 8.00 am–4.00 pm
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Moodle Salamah FAQ
Q. What is learning and teaching program in course?
A. This program caters for students from Years 1 to 6. LIEN and LIN Team Teaching is an intensive, inclusive Numeracy program whereby students focus on developing sound knowledge and strategies in four domains; counting, place value, addition and subtraction, and multiplication and division.
Q. What is a primary and high school classroom teacher like?
A. If you are looking for a position where you can develop your skills to a high level within a supportive school community and work under the guidance of a highly experienced Primary School Coordinator, then teaching at Salamah College is for you.
Read Also: Al Amanah Moodle Login Australia
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……