Are you student or staff of the Christian Heritage College and are you looking for the information about CHC moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle CHC, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
What is CHC ?
CHC (Christian Heritage College) is a Christian higher education provider based in the Brisbane suburb of Carindale in Australia. It is governed by the Christian Heritage College Council, which is appointed by the National Executive of the International Network of Churches, the parent company of the college.
The college was founded in 1986 by Christian Outreach Centre Australia, trading as INC, as a Christian teachers’ college. In 2004 it was approved by the Commonwealth government as higher education provider under the Higher Education Support Act 2003.
What is CHC Moodle ?
CHC Moodle is students Online Learning and Teaching Course Management System.
Students at CHC are assigned a dedicated email address and this will be used to access Moodle or ther platform deliver important information and documentation.
Students are assigned individualised login details for using Library services and the Moodle learning platform as well as individual space on the student server for the purpose of data storage.
CHC Moodle Login
To login to CHC Moodle you will need to get Christian Heritage College username and password from Christian Heritage College and you will be able to login to CHC Moodle using the following steps.
- First Open this webpage link chc.learnbook.com.au.
- Enter your username and password in the field.
- Tick on ‘Remember username’ option.
- Click on the ‘Login‘ button.
Current students and staff: Please click on ‘CHC Authentication‘ to use your CHC credentials to log in.
For guest access: (this will not work for current students and staff) the following credentials will allow access:
– Username: guest
– Password: guest
Forgot or Reset CHC Moodle Password
If you want to change or reset the password when you forget your password after logging in to CHC Moodle, you can. For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- First Open this Forgot Password Link.
- If you want to reset the password of CHC Moodle by Username then you have to enter the Username used while logging in to Christian Heritage College Moodle in its ‘Search by username’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
- If you want to reset the password of CHC Moodle by Email address then you have to enter the Email used while logging in to Christian Heritage College Moodle in its ‘Search by email address’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address, If Christian Heritage College find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address.
How to Access Christian Heritage College Moodle Course ?
This instruction only gives you information on how to access Moodle. Other Moodle related documents are found in Moodle.
- Open your browser at chc.edu.au and click on the Portal link.
- Click on the Moodle button.
- If you are not currently logged into your CHC Office 365 on a browser tab, then login credentials will be required.
- Enter your CHC Office 365 Email address and click Next.
- Enter your CHC Office 365 password.
- Click Yes if you wish to stay signed in your browser will remember your login details, so you won’t need to log in from the next time.
- Click No if you wish not to save your login details in your browser.
- Once you successfully log in to Moodle, you will see your name on the top right corner of the screen.
Navigating Christian Heritage College Moodle Course
Home page is the initial screen you see after you log in. From here, you can navigate to any page by clicking on any (tab) menu. Click on Home when you wish to return to your Home page.
- Tab (Menu)
Navigate by clicking on a specific tab on the top of the page: Home, Profile, View Doc, Attendance, Payment and Communication.
- Quick Access icons
These are shortcuts to key areas, so you do not have to locate them within the menu.
- News & Reminders
This section includes latest announcements, reminders, warning letters (if any) and deferral/leave approval.
Copy link to Assessment File into Turnitin CHC Moodle
- You can also copy link to your assessment file and paste it into Turnitin.
- Select the file you wish to copy the link for.
- Select Copy link.
- The link has been copied and leave the default option People in Christian Heritage College with the link can edit selected.
- Once your assessment file has been uploaded, go to the Assessment Information page of your Unit in Moodle.
- The Submission status page should then be visible.
- Check the Submission Status bar.
- Click on Add submission button to submit your assessment.
- Paste the copied link to your assessment file in the Online text box.
- Click on Save changes.
- You will be asked to check the submit assignment plagiarism statement and then click continue.
Contact Support or Email on Christian Heritage College
- 322 Wecker Road,
Carindale, QLD 4152,
- PO Box 2246,
Mansfield, BC QLD 4122,
Other contact way
|Future Student Enquiries||(07) 3347 7954|
|Admissions||(07) 3347 7954|
|Advocacy Support||07 3347 7993|
Christian Heritage College Services
CHC are taught by an exceptional staff who integrate faith into learning across courses in five fields: Business, Education, Liberal Arts/Humanities, Social Sciences and Ministries.
- Study Support
- Disability Support
- Counselling Services
- Spiritual Care
- Counselling Studies
- Child and Adolescent Counselling
- Master of Counselling
- Pay Online
- Public Transport
- Skills and Experience
- Social Sciences Courses
CHC Moodle FAQ
What is CHC course fees?
Standard full-time enrolment of four 10-credit point units, including CO370, are (3 x $2,500.00) + (1 x $3,200.00) = $10,700.00. A standard full-time enrolment of two 10-credit point units and one 20-credit point unit are (2 x $2,500.00) + (2 x $2,500.00) = $10,000.00.
If you are a cross-institutional student
If you are currently enrolled at another higher education provider but wish to undertake units at CHC to transfer into your course, you can do this via the Cross-Institutional Enrolment tab above.
Read Also: TCS Moodle Login
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……