Are you student or staff of the Christian Heritage College and are you looking for the information about CHC moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle CHC, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
Table of Contents
Christian Heritage College Moodle Login
If you want to login chc moodle you will need the username and password of the Christian Heritage College so get it from the university or college first and then you login to moodle.
- First Open this webpage link chc.learnbook.com.au.
- Enter your username and password in the field.
- Tick on ‘Remember username’ option.
- Click on the ‘Login‘ button.
Current students and staff: Please click on ‘CHC Authentication‘ to use your CHC credentials to log in.
For guest access: (this will not work for current students and staff) the following credentials will allow access:
– Username: guest
– Password: guest
Forgot or Reset Moodle CHC Login Password
If you want to change or reset the password when you forget your password after logging in to moodle account, you can. For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- First Open this Forgot Password Link.
- If you want to reset the password of Moodle by Username then you have to enter the Username used while logging in to Moodle in its ‘Search by username’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
- If you want to reset the password of Moodle by Email address then you have to enter the Email used while logging in to Moodle in its ‘Search by email address’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address, If Christian Heritage College find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address.
How to Access Christian Heritage College Moodle Course ?
This instruction only gives you information on how to access Moodle. Other Moodle related documents are found in Moodle.
- Open your browser at chc.edu.au and click on the Portal link.
- Click on the Moodle button.
- If you are not currently logged into your CHC Office 365 on a browser tab, then login credentials will be required.
- Enter your CHC Office 365 Email address and click Next.
- Enter your CHC Office 365 password.
- Click Yes if you wish to stay signed in your browser will remember your login details, so you won’t need to log in from the next time.
- Click No if you wish not to save your login details in your browser.
- Once you successfully log in to Moodle, you will see your name on the top right corner of the screen.
Navigating Moodle Christian Heritage College
Home page is the initial screen you see after you log in. From here, you can navigate to any page by clicking on any (tab) menu. Click on Home when you wish to return to your Home page.
- Tab (Menu)
Navigate by clicking on a specific tab on the top of the page: Home, Profile, View Doc, Attendance, Payment and Communication.
- Quick Access icons
These are shortcuts to key areas, so you do not have to locate them within the menu.
- News & Reminders
This section includes latest announcements, reminders, warning letters (if any) and deferral/leave approval.
Copy link to Assessment File into Turnitin Moodle
- You can also copy link to your assessment file and paste it into Turnitin.
- Select the file you wish to copy the link for.
- Select Copy link.
- The link has been copied and leave the default option People in Christian Heritage College with the link can edit selected.
- Once your assessment file has been uploaded, go to the Assessment Information page of your Unit in Moodle.
- The Submission status page should then be visible.
- Check the Submission Status bar.
- Click on Add submission button to submit your assessment.
- Paste the copied link to your assessment file in the Online text box.
- Click on Save changes.
- You will be asked to check the submit assignment plagiarism statement and then click continue.
Contact Support or Email on Christian Heritage College
- 322 Wecker Road,
Carindale, QLD 4152,
- PO Box 2246,
Mansfield, BC QLD 4122,
Moodle CHC FAQ
Q. If you are a cross-institutional student
A. If you are currently enrolled at another higher education provider but wish to undertake units at CHC to transfer into your course, you can do this via the Cross-Institutional Enrolment tab above.
Read Also: TCS Moodle Login Australia
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……