Are you student or staff of the Bishop’s University and are you looking for the information about BU moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle Bishop’s University, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
Table of Contents
Bishop’s University Login
If you want to login bishops moodle you will need the username and password of the Bishop’s University so get it from the university or college first and then you login to moodle.
- First open this webpage link moodle.ubishops.ca.
- After opening the site, click on the button of ‘(Log in)’ appearing on the right side of it.
- Enter your username and password in the field.
- Tick on ‘Remember username’ option.
- Click on the ‘Log in‘ button.
Note: Cookies must be enabled in your browser, some courses may allow guest access.
Forgotten or Reset Moodle Bishop’s Login Password
If you want to change or reset the password when you forget your password after logging in to BU Moodle, you can. For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- First open this Forgot Password Link.
- If you want to reset the password of Moodle by Username then you have to enter the Username used while logging in to Moodle in its ‘Search by username’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
- If you want to reset the password of Moodle by Email address then you have to enter the Email used while logging in to Moodle in its ‘Search by email address’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address, If Bishop’s University find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address.
Submitting Assignments Using Bishop’s University Moodle
It only takes a few minutes to setup an assignment submissions link on Moodle and there’s no limit to the number you can have on your course page.
Creating one also automatically creates an entry in the gradebook and facilitates you easily getting both a grade and feedback returned to the student efficiently.
Some first considerations
- While you can accept any kind of file or, even multiple files with an assignment submission, the recommended type for anything text based would be a PDF.
- You can set the assignment to only allow certain file types.
- When you accept only PDFs it allows for easier feedback to be added without even having to download the file to your computer.
- BU Moodle Assignment files can be up to 500MB in size.
- This should be more than sufficient for any text document, pictures, slides, etc., and even most video.
- Occasionally, if you need students to upload very large files like 30-minute videos recorded on their phone, using WeTransfer to email you the files may be required.
Grade Assignment Feedback in BU Moodle
Moodle info for Faculty is now accessible through the Technology Resources for Faculty BU Moodle page. All Faculty automatically have access to this course and you can follow this link to access it.
Add Grading and Providing Assignment
BU Moodle has an integrated grading system which allows you to review submitted assignments, annotate them, comments, drawing, highlighting, and grade them all from the BU Moodle site, without requiring you to actually download any files to your computer.
In order for this to work properly, you should consider limiting assignment submissions to PDF files as PDFs can be viewed directly inside of Moodle unlike Word/Powerpoint/etc which would have to be downloaded to your computer first. All modern software should be able to save files as PDFs.
In the assignment setup within BU Moodle, you simply add “.pdf” in the “Accepted file types” area.
Contact Support or Email on Bishop’s University
If you would like to contact Bishop’s University, you can view the information provided here, including phone numbers, email and addresses.
- 2600 College St.,
Sherbrooke, QC J1M 1Z7,
Moodle Bishop’s FAQ
Q. How Do I Access and Use Moodle BU ?
A. Open this BU Moodle Login and enter your username and password in the field, and click on the ‘log in’ button. Then you can get admission in the Moodle.
Q. What is a passing grade at Bishops University?
A. Passing grade: 50-100%, failing grade: 0-49%
Q. How many credits are given per course?
A. A course is normally worth three credits. A three credit course gives 36 contact hours per semester for a duration of 12 weeks. Some courses may be worth 6 credits which give 72 contact hours per semester.
Read Also: SD27 Moodle Login Canada
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……