Are you student or staff of the University of Nottingham and are you looking for the information about UON moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about how to access to Moodle UON, reset moodle login password, How to access university of nottingham moodle and more information.
Table of Contents
UON Moodle Login
If you want to login uon moodle you will need the username and password of the University of Nottingham so get it from the University first and then you login to moodle.
- First Open this link moodle.nottingham.ac.uk.
- Enter your Username and Password in the field.
- Tick on the ‘Remember username’ option.
- Then click on the ‘Login‘ button.
- Your username your University network username(i.e. the same username you supply to login to a workstation on the UON moodle network).
- Your password also your corresponding University network password (i.e. the same password you supply to login to a workstation on the University network).
Forgot or Reset Moodle UON Login Password
If you cannot gain access to the site, contact the help account for the School of Health Sciences(email@example.com) for assistance.
- Go to moodle.nottingham.ac.uk, or click on the link.
- Enter your usual University ‘Username’ (NOT email address) and ‘Password’.
If you get the message Invalid login, please try again, please follow the relevant step guide:
Forgotten my password
- Open IT Accounts, under Existing Users click Login.
- Click the link under the Next button that mentions ‘forgotten your password’.
- Click Forgotten Password and enter your university username.
- Then click Search.
- If you have previously set your password questions and answers you will be prompted to answer three of your four questions.
- To close IT Accounts, click Sign out in the top right-hand corner of the window.
Reset or existing password
- Open IT Accounts and enter your University username and current password.
- Then click Login.
- Click Change Password from the left-hand side.
- Click Logout in the top right-hand corner of the window.
If you have checked that your username and password are correct and you are using the correct URL, and still cannot log in, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uon moodle nottingham mobile app
How to login to moodle app
Follow the procedures outlined below to access the University of Nottingham Moodle app login.
- After reinstalling the app, tap either the I’m a Learner or I’m an Instructor button.
- On the next page, type the address of your school.
- You’ll be redirected to the University of Nottingham moodle page.
- After that, click on the sign-in button to access your moodle dashboard.
What are the benefits of Moodle University of Nottingham?
Using moodle can be beneficial to both students and faculty members. The platform provides content to students in a central location thereby providing easy access to students and faculty members.
With moodle account, students can submit assignments electronically and work with various built-in Web-based tools such as e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs.
Additionally, students can also assess their peers and self-assess if projects are designed for such assessment.
- User-friendly Interface
- Ease of Integration
- Content Management
- Ease of Access
- Blended Learning Features
- Assessment and Testing
- Reporting and Tracking
Contact Support on University of Nottingham
- Phone: 0115 74 86500
For quick queries, you can reach us virtually between 10am – 4pm, Monday – Friday:
To speak to someone at the following four campuses, call the switchboard on +44 (0)115 951 5151.
University Park Campus
Nottingham, NG7 2RD UK
Nottingham, NG8 1BB UK
IT Service Desk
The University of Nottingham dedicated IT Service Desk is available to help with all your IT needs.
- Call on 0115 95 16677 to log a support call
- Open Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm (excluding UK public holidays and university closure days)
- An out-of-hours telephone service is provided at all other times via 0115 95 16677
Moodle UON FAQ
Q. How do I print from Moodle?
A. Click the ‘Settings and more’ icon at the top right of the page (or press Ctrl+P). Select Print from the drop down menu to open the ‘Print Preview’ screen. Review your print options and then click on the ‘Print’ button to print.
Q. Moodle Assignment: Marking and uploading feedback/marks in bulk
A. Download and Unzip files from Moodle assignment. Keep the files in a specific folder. Use Track Changes in Word or a PDF annotator to add your feedback to the submissions. Zip the marked files back into a .zip folder. Upload the new .zip to Moodle.
Q. How to enable re-submission of a Moodle assignment?
A. When setting up the Moodle Assignment you can choose to allow students to resubmit. You can set a cut-off date after which they can no longer resubmit.
Read Also: St Mary’s Moodle Login UK
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……