As an RGU student in the United Kingdom, Moodle is your essential tool for accessing course materials, interacting with classmates and tutors, and staying on top of your studies. This article provides a comprehensive guide to logging in to moodle and accessing its various features.
Table of Contents
How to login moodle at Robert Gordon University?
If you want to login rgu campus moodle you will need the username and password of the Robert Gordon University so get it from the university and college first and then you login to moodle.
- First Open this link campusmoodle.rgu.ac.uk.
- If you want to login through ‘student or member of staff’ then click on ‘Log in with my RGU Account’.
- And if you are ‘external user’ then click on ‘affiliate account’.
- Then, enter your Username and Password in the field.
- Then click on the ‘Log in’ button.
- RGU username: This is usually your student ID number.
- RGU password: This is the same password you use to access other university services, such as your email address.
How to Reset Moodle Student Portal RGU Password?
You can reset campus moodle rgu account login password by following these steps:
- Go to the RGU IT Helpdesk website.
- Click on the ‘Account & Password’ tab.
- Under the ‘Forgotten Passwords’ section, click on the ‘Forgot My Password’ option.
- Enter your RGU username or email address.
- If you can find in the database, an email will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to reset your password.
MYRGU Moodle Mobile App for Student and Staff
The MYRGU mobile app provides an easy-to-use, personalised single access point to student systems and your information.
The app provides with everything you need in one place and with notifications to keep you updated, it will be your go-to app during learning and education experience.
They also synchronises with the web based desktop site, providing access to the same apps and data for a seamless experience.
- Access to personalised timetable: So you can see where you need to be and when, as well as notifications if anything changes.
- Moodle integration: Provides details of your assignments and courses, as well as notification of assignment deadlines and grades.
- Offline access: Allows access to most apps when browsing offline.
- Library account: Keep up-to-date with your borrowing history and requests, as well as receive notifications when a reserved book is available or overdue notices.
- Student Absence Portal: Access the portal to save absence notes if you are going to miss class.
- Email: Access to a light version of your Office 365 mail client so you can keep track of emails.
- Balances: Check your course finances and other balances including how much print credit you have.
- View results: See your course and exam results under your student record.
- Update address: Let us know if you change your address.
RGU CampusMoodle Learning Facilities
Moodle is RGU’s virtual learning environment. It is an essential resource that you can access from any internet enabled device, such as a laptop or mobile device, both on and off campus.
Moodle is the way to access your learning materials and interact with fellow students and tutors, while you participate in your studies at RGU.
Things you can expect to find on moodle include:
- Module and Course Study Areas.
- Learning materials – such as lecture notes, video recordings, reading lists, podcasts, web pages, wikis etc.
- Module and course calendars.
- Access to your timetable through the RGU timetable app.
- News and announcements forum.
- Discussion forums.
- Contact information for those supporting you during your studies
- Quizzes collaborative activities.
- Assessment submission areas, including essential information, assessment and feedback schedules and the tools required to submit.
Moodle RGU FAQ
Q. How accessible is CampusMoodle?
A. RGU is committed to making CampusMoodle as accessible as possible in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies, websites and mobile applications, accessibility Regulations 2018 .
Q. How accessible is content accessed through moodle?
A. Academic staff and other content authors populate their own campusmoodle pages. Content authors may create and upload, link to or embed materials of their choosing.
Q. How we have tested campus moodle portal RGU?
A. Testing has been undertaken to check the CampusMoodle platform against accessibility guidelines and included:
- Navigating CampusMoodle with a keyboard
- Using the site with a screen reader
- Zooming in to 200% with a web browser
- Using browser settings and plugins for font size and contrast
- Using the site with a mobile browser
Read Also: CAVC Moodle Login UK
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……