Are you student or staff of the Mount Saint Vincent University and are you looking for the information about MSVU moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle MSVU, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
Table of Contents
Mount Saint Vincent University Moodle Login
If you want to login msvu moodle you will need the username and password of the Mount Saint Vincent University so get it from the university or college first and then you login to moodle.
- Step 1
First open this webpage link learn.msvu.ca.
- Step 2
After opening the site, you will see ‘Click the button of ‘You are not logged in (Log in)’.
- Step 3
Then enter your username or email and password in the field.
- Step 4
Tick on the ‘Remember username’ option.
- Step 5
Last click on the ‘Log in‘ button.
Forgot or Reset Moodle MSVU Login Password
If you want to change or reset the password when you forget your password after logging in to moodle, you can. For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- First open this Forgot Password Link.
- If you want to reset the password of Moodle by Username then you have to enter the Username used while logging in to Moodle in its ‘Search by username’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
- If you want to reset the password of Moodle by Email address then you have to enter the Email used while logging in to Moodle in its ‘Search by email address’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address, If Mount Saint Vincent University find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address.
Self-Service Password Reset Tool
Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) within Office 365 enables users to securely reset their University account password without contacting the IT&S Help Desk.
NOTE: If you have forgotten your password, are unable to change it, or have difficulties with the password change tool, please contact the IT&S Help Desk.
What is MSVU Moodle used for ?
Mount Saint Vincent University offer faculty support for teaching and course development through consultation, workshops, teaching and learning events, and resources.
They support the development and delivery of all course delivery modes, including on-campus, blended, multi-access, and online.
Moodle support include:
- Preparing course outlines and assessment structures.
- Creating learning activities and assignments.
- Designing inclusive learning environments.
- Planning flexible learning for exceptional circumstances.
- Creating accessible content.
- Selecting appropriate educational technology.
- Exploring class management strategies.
- Preparing teaching dossiers for career advancement.
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning.
Mount Saint Vincent University Moodle and Collaborate
Moodle is the Mount’s Learning Management System (LMS) which serves as the primary ‘site; for distance courses. Mount’s Moodle is available to all Mount faculty for posting course content and keeping in touch with their students.
Blackboard Collaborate facilitates real-time communication and recording of online classes, seminars, and presentations. Mount’s Collaborate is also handy for online office hours, engaging guest speakers in classes, holding meetings with colleagues in various locations, and more.
Your experience using Moodle and Collaborate can vary depending on the device you are using, how you are connecting and the type of content you are accessing. This pamphlet provides a quick overview to get you started, however, more detailed information can be found on the resource sites at msvu.ca/moodle.
Moodle and Collaborate File Size
The size of your files can determine whether they can be uploaded and whether they will be easily accessed by students using mobile devices. They suggest you stay within the recommended parameters.
Files for Moodle
- Please limit uploading resource files to under 5MB/upload.
- Tip: Convert PowerPoint files to PDF format convert using the minimum size optimization option.
Files for Collaborate
- When uploading a presentation to the whiteboard area, the recommended maximum file size of a PowerPoint is 20MB.
- Tip: Split the PowerPoint file into two or more files if the presentation contains more than 40 slides.
- General Tip: To minimize the file size of a PowerPoint, change images to GIF or JPEG format.
Mount Saint Moodle App Download
The Mount App is the mobile app for Mount faculty and students. It’s free and available for Apple and Android devices. Features include:
- Course Registration: Register for courses and change registrations.
- Course Schedule: Have your class schedule in the palm of your hand.
- Grades: Check your grades on the go.
- Important numbers and links: Easily find all the numbers and websites you need, including quick access to myMount and Moodle.
- Campus Map: Quickly find all the buildings on campus and what’s in each location.
- News and Events: Always know what’s happening around campus.
- Socially Connected: Quick access to the Mounts social media outlets all in one spot
Download and Install
- To download the app, go to your device’s app store and search for:
– Google Play Store (for Android devices)
– App Store (for Apple devices)
- After installing the app on your device, tap the icon to open the app.
- Search for MSVU or scroll through the list of schools and select.
- Mount Saint Vincent University.
- Tap the menu icon to access all of the app’s features.
- You are not required to Sign In to access many of the features.
- To view your Course Schedule and Grades you will be asked to Sign In.
- Your username is typically the first letter of your First Name and your full Last Name.
- Click on Sign in button.
Contact Support on Mount Saint Vincent University
If you want to contact Mount Saint Vincent University you can contact by this IT service number 902-457-6538 or email send to email@example.com, and for more information see below address and more contact.
Faculty of Education,
Seton Academic Centre Room 449,
166 Bedford Hwy,
Halifax, Nova Scotia,
B3M 2J6 CANADA,
Registrar’s Office & Service Counter
Room 204 & 207
Monday to Friday
September 1 to May 31 – 8:30am – 4:30pm
June 1 to August 31 – 8:30am – 4:00pm
Other way contact
|In case of emergencies||902-457-6111 or 902-457-6412|
|Class Cancellation Line||902-457-6566|
|Student Financial Services||902-457-6277|
|Recruitment Office||1-866-227-6788 or 902-457-5540|
|Reservations||(902) 457-6777 or 1-866-405-1805|
Moodle MSVU FAQ
Q. How do I access Moodle?
A. Go to webpage link learn.msvu.ca. Enter your username or email and password in the field, or tick on the ‘Remember username’ option. Click on the ‘Log in’ button. And you can access Moodle.
Q. What is Mount’s Moodle? Do I need it? How do I get it?
A. Mount’s Moodle is the open source, online, course management software used at the Mount’s. The Department of Distance Learning provides technical assistance and sets up Moodle sites for individual courses at the request of a faculty member.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……