Are you student or staff of the Albright College and are you looking for the information about Albright College moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle Albright College, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
Table of Contents
Albright College Moodle Login
If you want to login albright moodle you will need the username and password of Albright College so get it and you can do moodle login through the steps given below.
LionLink Account Activation
- You First Gather required information Refer to the Deposit Acknowledgement email from the Office of Admissions for your LionLink username and 5-digit PIN.
- Activate your account:
– First Your Go to LionLink lionlink.albright.edu.
– Select ‘Activate New Account’ in the field.
– Enter your LionLink UserID and 5-digit PIN.
– Check ‘Agree to Terms and Conditions’.
– Create your new password.
– Update ‘Security Questions’.
– Last Enter ‘Alternate Email’ Option.
Change Moodle Albright College Login Password
From Albright College LionLink you can change your password or recover your username and password if you have forgotten them. To make use of the password reset feature, you need to sign in at LionLink Password Reset Tool to set up security questions and an alternate email address for password recovery.
Albright College recommend setting this up as soon as possible so that you can take advantage of the 24/7 password recovery tool in case you forget your password.
- To change your LionLink account password (for access to: Library online resources, Moodle, Wireless, Faculty/Staff Email, Access to computers in offices, labs and classrooms, MyHousing, etc.), visit Lion Link.
- You must first establish personal security questions, then you may reset your own password at any time, 24/7, without the assistance of Client Services personnel.
- Changing Self-Service and Student Gmail account passwords involve separate processes.
- You must be successfully logged into those systems in order to change your passwords.
- For assistance in resetting ANY of your Albright related account passwords, please contact Client Services at 610-921-7676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Setup miniMoodle in Albright College Moodle
Minimal Moodle (miniMoodle for short) is a great way to start using Moodle without being overwhelmed by all the options. Albright College MiniMoodle creates significant advantages for you and your students with just four easy steps.
Setup mini Moodle
- Navigate to your course and from the Albright website, choose Faculty/Staff at the top of the page then scroll down and click Moodle.
– Use the Log in button at the right of the screen to Log in using your LionLink login.
– Scroll down until you see the course name.
– Click the course name, then your course will open.
- Post a welcome message for your students. At the top right of the screen, click the Gear icon and choose Turn editing on.
– At the far right above Announcements, click Edit, and Choose Edit section.
– In the Summary box, type a welcome message to your students.
– Your message should include the Course title, your name, your contact information and office hours.
– Click Save changes.
– You should now see your welcome message at the top of your Moodle course.
- Add your syllabus. At the right of the screen, below Announcements, click Add an activity or resource.
– Scroll down to File, then click File.
– Click Add.
– Fill in the Name field.
– Click the add file button or drag a file to upload your syllabus file.
– Click Save and return to course.
– To rename the file on the course page, click the pencil icon. To make other changes, such as deleting the file and uploading a new one, click Edit.
- Make your course visible to students. At the top right of the screen, click the Gear icon. Choose Edit settings.
– In General, beside Course visibility, choose Show.
– Click Save and display.
– Students can now list of courses when they log in to Moodle.
– When you return to your list of courses, you’ll see that the course is no longer grayed out.
Congratulations! you have successfully setup on completing MiniMoodle.
Create Grade Assignments in Moodle Albright College
Assignments allow students to submit files for grading in a way that links to the grade book.
To create an assignment
- From the Gear icon in the upper right of your course page, choose Turn editing on.
- Go to the section where you want to add the assignment.
- Click Add an activity or resource.
- Click Assignment.
- Then Click Add.
- Fill in the Name field, this is the name that will appear to students on the course page.
- Place the assignment directions in the Description field. This can include web links, links to Word or PDF documents, or images if needed.
- Under Availability, you have the option to set start and end dates for assignment submissions as well as the due date.
- Under Submission types, be sure that File submissions is checked.
- You can also allow submission of multiple files and limit the file types.
- Other options on this page include setting up notifications when submissions are made and enabling Vericite plagiarism detection.
- When you’re finished, click Save and return to course at the bottom of the page.
- You will see the Assignment link on the course page.
- If you need to make changes to an assignment after it’s created, click the Edit button next to it.
- Then choose Edit settings.
To grade assignments
- Click on the assignment on your course page.
- The next page will show you the number of submissions. To see a detailed list, click View all submissions.
- To load the first assignment for grading, click Grade.
- Depending on the assignment and the type of feedback you want to give, you can use the PDF editor to put notes directly on the assignment on the screen, download the assignment to put notes on it, put notes in the Feedback comments field or any combination of these.
- In the PDF editor, the most useful tools are the comment box and stamp, highlighted below.
- To download the assignment, click on the link to it.
- Click the down arrow to expand the editing tools for the Feedback comments field.
- Fill in the number of points earned in the Grade field.
- To go on to the next paper, click Save and show next.
- Clicking the link to the assignment that appears in the upper left of the screen will take you back to the Grading summary page.
- From the Grading summary page, you can click View all submissions to see which assignments have been graded.
- Grades can also be entered directly into this page if necessary.
- If you enter grades here, and click Save all quick grading changes.
How to Setup Take Attendance in Albright College Moodle ?
Tracking attendance in Moodle is a great student success tool because it allows students to monitor their own attendance. To set up attendance:
- From the Gear icon at the upper right of your course page, choose Turn editing on.
- Go to the section on your course page where you want the Attendance module to appear.
- On the far right, click Add an activity or resource.
- Click Attendance and click Add.
- Scroll down to Grade. If you don’t want attendance included, choose None or you can set the number of points you want attendance to be worth.
- Later in the setup, you can then indicate how many points will be deducted for each absence or late.
- Click Save and display.
- On the next screen, click add session.
- Fill in the date of the first class meeting.
- Click Add.
- To take attendance, click on the right arrow to the right of the class meeting.
- To see the number of absences a student has, click on any attendance that has been taken.
- Click the name of the student, the student’s attendance history will display.
- The student will now see the deduction and explanatory note in their gradebook view.
Contact Support on Albright College
You can get information by contacting Albright College and entering the United States College through the following contact number and address.
For Immediate Assistance with Classroom Technology Failures During Class:
Albright College Address
- Phone number
N. 13th and Bern Streets
P.O. Box 15234
Reading, PA 19612
- Postal Address
1621 N. 13th Street
Reading, PA 19604
Moodle Albright FAQ
Q. What is moodle Play Site?
A. A combination of demo site and sandbox, the Moodle Play Site lets you Moodle tools in action and also create your own. You can use it to try out a tool for the first time in a no-pressure setting, and get ideas from what other instructors have done.
Q. Will Kaltura videos, H5P activities, and online textbooks I have in my Moodle course work in Course?
A. They will. Any of those features in your Moodle course will work just the same in Course.
Read Also: Swarthmore Moodle Login USA
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……