Are you student or staff of the Waltham Forest College and are you looking for the information about WFC moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle WFC, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
What is WFC ?
WFC (Waltham Forest College) is a stand-alone Further Education College in North East London with circa 2000, 16-19 year old students on full time study programmers and 5000 adult students mainly studying part time, in addition to around 920 apprentices.
The College has been voted as the top performing London college for student satisfaction for two consecutive years and is rated as good by Ofsted. They offers a full range of vocational and technical qualifications from pre entry to level 3.
What is WFC Moodle ?
WFC Moodle is the Waltham Forest College’s Virtual Learning and Teaching Environment Course. As a student, you will use WFC Moodle to undertake online courses, how upload assessments, see grades, and gather feedback and access learning and teaching materials.
Waltham Forest College Moodle providing a platform for e-learning and it helps the various educators considerably in conceptualizing the various courses, structures and curriculum thus facilitating interaction with online students.
How to Login WFC Moodle ?
To login to WFC Moodle you will need Waltham Forest College username and password so you can get it from Waltham Forest College and login to WFC Moodle using the following steps:
- First Open this webpage link learn2.waltham.ac.uk.
- After opening the site, click on the ‘Login‘ button at the top right.
- Then enter your Username and Password in the field.
- Tick on ‘Remember username’ option.
- Click on the ‘Login‘ button.
Forgot or Reset WFC Moodle Password
If you want to change or reset the password when you forget your password after logging in to WFC Moodle, you can. For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- First Open this Forgot Password Link.
- If you want to reset the password of WFC Moodle by Username then you have to enter the Username used while logging in to Waltham Forest College Moodle in its ‘Search by username’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
- If you want to reset the password of WFC Moodle by Email address then you have to enter the Email used while logging in to Waltham Forest College Moodle in its ‘Search by email address’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address, If Waltham Forest College find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address.
Student Access to OpenAthens on WFC Moodle
MyAthens is your personal account that will help you to access a wide range of ebooks, online articles and journals which you can use for your course research.
- Login to your college email by going to https://login.microsoftonline.com/ and using your email address (eg: firstname.lastname@example.org) and password (wfc@postcode).
- You should see an email entitled Open Athens account attention required.
- Click on the link in the email and create a password you can remember for your Athens account:
– Go to WFC Moodle
– Click on MyAthens link
– Login with your username ‘wfcidnumber’ and password you created
- Available resources are under the ‘All Resources’ Block and currently you have access to the resources that have been circled.
- You can use the Google Scholar within your MyAthens account to search for scholarly literature such as articles, theses, ebooks, abstracts and court opinions from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other websites.
- If you have any problems accessing your Athens account, report it to your tutor and temporarily use the generic College account:
– User: wfcstudent
– Password: student1066
BKSB: Access to Assessments for Applicants in WFC Moodle Course
- Double click the internet explorer icon which will open the page below, otherwise go to learn2.waltham.ac.uk.
- Click on the BKSB Assessments Button.
- Click on the Students/Applicants link.
- Login with the students details:
– Reference number
– First Name
- Select the correct group and click login.
- Your student is now ready to begin their assessment, click on the appropriate assessment to begin.
How to Setup BKSB Applicants on Waltham Forest College Moodle ?
- Open the staff intranet page and click on WFC Moodle for 2013/14.
- Login to Moodle and Click on BKSB Assessments.
- Click on the Staff/Admin link.
- Enter the staff password in lower case (contact e-learning if you don’t know this).
- Click on Learner Admin.
- Enter the student reference number, first name and surname of the student.
- It is important this information is entered accurately to ensure the applicant can be matched up to their student ID at a later stage.
- Select the correct group from the drop down box, click add learner and repeat the process for all your learners.
- To create a new Group click on the add group tab.
- Enter the name of your group along with a group description (eg: course name).
- The applicant can access BKSB by going to the WFC Moodle page, clicking on BKSB Assessments.
- Then clicking on Students/Applicants and logging on using their reference number, first name and surname.
Cafe and Services in WFC Moodle
Places to cafe eat
Café on 4
Enjoy a wide range of hot and cold lunches, healthy snacks, drinks and salad bar.
Daily: 11:30 am – 2:00 pm
Café on 2
Offers Costa Coffee and a wide range of high quality beverages, sandwiches, rolls and snacks.
Daily from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
The Mallinson Restaurant
Enjoy fine dining in the training restaurant. Themed dinners and lunches such as, Christmas, Indian cuisine and St. Patrick’s Night, as well as lunches open to staff and students.
Learning Resource Centre
Access a wide range of resources and services such as, laptops, e library with hundreds of thousands of books and Study Plus skills.
Offering a range of fresh top quality cuts at competitive prices.
Thursday: 11:30 am – 2:00 pm
For all your printing needs. Located in the main building on the ground floor.
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Elite Salons and Barbering
For relaxation and pampering at affordable prices look no further than the Elite Hair, Beauty and Barbering Salons. Access a wide range of resources and services such as, laptops, e-library with hundreds of thousands of books and Study Plus skills.
To make an appointment visit the salon on 1st floor, or email email@example.com.
Contact Support or Email on Waltham Forest College
Waltham Forest College campus has lifts, ramps, a hoist and specialist toilets available for students with reduced mobility. In addition, they accessible parking and wheelchair access and other services.
If you would like to discuss your requirements with us, please get in touch with the Learning Support Team on 020 8501 8338 or 8411.
020 8501 8000
020 8501 8001
020 8501 8501
707 Forest Road
London E17 4JB
Other Contact Way
|Absence Line||020 8501 8501|
|Apprenticeships||020 8501 8074|
|Student Services||020 8501 8501|
|Business Development||020 8501 8348|
|Exams Department||020 8501 8161|
|Marketing Department||020 8501 8102|
|Human Resources Department||020 8501 8033|
Waltham Forest College Services
At Waltham Forest College, they want you to be successful and achieve your full potential. They are committed to ensuring that all of the students are treated fairly and have equal opportunities. To ensure that no student is disadvantaged and that the curriculum is accessible to his or her needs give students service.
- Welfare and wellbeing
- Financial support
- Young carers
- Student Finance
- Additional Learning Support (ALS)
- Financial difficulties
- Benefit advice
- Family difficulties
- Elite Barbering
- The Print Shop
- Safeguarding and Prevent
- Relationship issues
- Depression and self-harm
- Sexual health
- Exam support
- Accessible campus
- Human Resources Department
- Bullying, abuse and domestic violence
Waltham Forest College Moodle FAQ
Can I take exams at Waltham Forest College as an external candidate?
Unfortunately not. You must be enrolled on one of the courses in order to sit exams at Waltham Forest College.
Is there any support available to help me when I take my exams?
If you have any learning difficulties, disabilities or medical conditions that may affect your ability to take exams please speak to Learning Support team on 020 8501 8141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates issued by external exam boards are sent to us between August and October and you will be contacted when they arrive. If you are waiting for an internal certificate issued by Waltham Forest College, please contact the School or Department in which you took your course. If you’re not sure who to speak to, give us a call on 020 8501 8501.
Read Also: Access or Login Croydon College Moodle
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……