Are you student or staff of the Concordia University and are you looking for the information about Concordia moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle Concordia, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
What is Concordia University ?
Concordia University is a public research university located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. It is a non-sectarian and coeducational institution, with more than 230,000 alumni worldwide.
Founded in 1974 following the merger of Loyola College and Sir George Williams University, Concordia is one of the three universities in Quebec where English is the primary language of instruction.
What is Concordia Moodle ?
Concordia Moodle is a learning and teaching management system (LMS) is a secure web-based environment used for the development and delivery of course activities and resources.
Concordia Moodle allows Concordia University teachers to organize and store course content in a secure web-based environment which their students can access from anywhere at any time.
Teachers and Students can post, collect, and grade assignments, administer quizzes, host online discussions, share resources in Concordia University Moodle.
Concordia Moodle Login
To do Concordia Moodle Login you will need the username and password of Concordia University so get it and you can do Concordia University Moodle Login through the steps given below.
- First open this webpage link moodle.concordia.ca/moodle.
- After opening the site, it appears on the right side, Click the ‘You are not logged in (Log in)’ button.
- Then enter your username and password in the field.
- Tick on ‘Remember username’ option.
- Click on the ‘Login‘ button.
Forgot or Reset Concordia Course Moodle Password
If you want to change or reset the password when you forget your password after logging in to Concordia Moodle, you can. For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- First open this Forgot Password Link.
- If you want to reset the password of Concordia Moodle by Username then you have to enter the Username used while logging in to Moodle Concordia University in its ‘Search by username’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
- If you want to reset the password of Concordia Moodle by Email address then you have to enter the Email used while logging in to Moodle Concordia University in its ‘Search by email address’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address, If Concordia University find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address.
What can Concordia Moodle be used for?
Concordia University Moodle can enhance any course whether it’s online, blended or face-to-face by course learning they offering below:
- Anytime, anywhere access to course content and activities.
- More accessible format for those with learning disabilities and language barriers.
- Facilitation of course communications.
- Facilitation of group activities.
- Effective means of getting feedback on student learning.
- Regardless of how little or much you use Moodle, it is clear that it can be a very powerful tool to help students achieve learning objectives, facilitate course work and communications and improve accessibility.
- Facilitation and management of assessment activities, including assignments and quizzes.
How to Access Concordia Moodle Course ?
By default, all courses are assigned a Concordia Moodle course page at the beginning of the term that can be accessed at any time.
It remains inactive until you activate it; therefore, students will not see your course or its content until you change the setting to make the course visible to students.
- Go to moodle.concordia.ca webpage link and use your Concordia netname or usernmame and password to login to Concordia Moodle.
- Once logged in, you will see a list of courses in the grey sidebar on the right.
- If you have already activated your course, it will appear under the heading ‘MY CONCORDIA COURSES’ in the sidebar.
- If you have not activated your course, it will appear under the heading More courses.
- The courses under this heading appear as grey links, which signifies that they are not visible to students.
- Click the course for which you would like to access.
- Understanding your Moodle Course Name and enter your full details their, example your name, username, password etc.
- To locate the appropriate course for this term, you will need to understand the Moodle name.
- The course Moodle page appears, in order to add any content, you will need to click Turn editing on in the top right-hand corner.
- You will notice that more options appear on the page to manage content.
- In order to add or edit any content in Concordia Moodle Editing needs to be turned on.
- Although Concordia Moodle has many features available, they are some of the basic tasks you will need to do in order to get your course page ready for students.
How to Update Profile on Concordia University Moodle ?
Concordia Moodle is connected to the Student Information System (SIS). Changes like your name and email address should be done by updating your personal information in your Student Centre.
Once you have made changes in the SIS, it will take up to 48 hours for your Concordia University Moodle profile to automatically update.
Changes to your profile like adding a picture, a description of yourself, your interests and location, can be done directly in Concordia Moodle.
Follow the steps below to update your profile:
- First Login to Concordia Moodle.
- Click on your name at the top right of the Moodle page.
- Select Profile from the dropdown menu.
- In the User Details box, click Edit profile.
- Make any necessary changes and click Update profile, burgundy tab at the bottom.
Set up Assignments in Concordia University Moodle Course
When designing assignments, it’s important to keep in mind some other principles of Universal Design for Learning (UDL) in order to make it as accessible as possible.
However, if you want to adjust individual students’ due dates in Concordia University Moodle, you can grant individual students an extension following these instructions:
- Click on the assignment for which the you want to offer the extension.
- Click View all submissions.
- A List of students and their submission status appears.
- Locate the student for whom you would like to give the extension and click Edit next to their name.
- The edit menu options appear show by click.
- Then Click Grant extension.
- In the Extension Due Date drop-downs, enter the new due date for that student, and click save changes.
- The student’s due date is now updated.
Contact Support or Email on Concordia University
For inquiries related to the Concordia University phone contact, email and course material, assignments and exams, please contact your assigned Teaching Assistant and see below information details.
Concordia Continuing Education
1455 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W.
CANADA H3G 1M8
eConcordia Help Desk: Technical support
For any technical questions or inquiries login, account or payment information, contact the eConcordia Help Desk:
Send an e-mail to email@example.com to report and resolve any discussion board issues.
Other way contact numbers
|Student Accounts||514-848-2424 ext. 4900|
|Accounts Payable||514-848-2424 ext. 4940|
|Financial Services||514-848-2424 ext. 4940|
|Office of the Controller – Department Assistant||514-848-2424 ext. 4732|
|Procurement Services||514-848-2424 ext. 3650|
|Restricted Funds||514-848-2424 ext. 4935|
Concordia University Services
Concordia University support academic success, parking & facilities, skills development, health and wellness, meaningful community connections, and an outstanding student experience.
With four faculties, a school of graduate studies and numerous colleges, centres and institutes, Concordia offers over 400 undergraduate and 200 graduate programs and courses.
- Accessing courses online
- Textbooks Availability
- Experiential learning
- Fees & funding
- IT support & software
- Health & wellness
- Sports, fitness & recreation
Concordia Moodle FAQ
When can I access my Moodle course websites?
Moodle Concordia course websites are available to be activated by the instructor the first day of each new term. The instructor decides when to activate the course site for students to access. You can access your course site for up to two months after the end of term.
Who is responsible for enrolling me in Moodle?
If you are registered for a course and the instructor is using moodle for that course, then you are automatically enrolled in Concordia Moodle.
Can I access Moodle directly without going through the portal?
You can access Moodle Concordia without going through the portal, but only as a guest. Most course sites are not open to guests.
Do I have access to Moodle if I am formally auditing a course?
If you are a current student then you have access to Moodle. You can always request access to a course from the instructor, who can then provide you with an enrollment key.
Read Also: KPU Moodle Login
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……