Are you student or staff of the Olds College and are you looking for the information about Olds College moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle Olds College, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
What is Olds College ?
Olds College is an Alberta public post-secondary institution located in Olds, Alberta, established in 1913 as Olds Agricultural College. The college is a member of the Alberta Rural Development Network.
In 1913, the Alberta provincial government established three demonstration farms near Olds, Fairview and near the Vermilion townsite.
What is Olds College Moodle ?
Olds College Moodle is the learning and teaching course management system.
You can use Olds College Moodle to access all information for your courses, including timelines, add or create assignments and create grades section.
You can automatically enrolled in your Olds College courses when you are registered in your classes by Office of the Registrar.
How to Login Moodle Olds College Continuing Education ?
To login to Olds College Moodle you will need to get Olds College username and password from Olds College and you will be able to login to Olds College Moodle using the following steps.
- First open this webpage link ocmoodle.oldscollege.ca.
- Enter your username and password in the field.
- Tick on ‘Remember username’ option.
- Click on the ‘Login‘ button.
- Phone: 403-507-7777
- E-mail: email@example.com
Emails will be responded to within 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays.
Forgot or Reset Olds College Moodle Password
If you want to change or reset the password when you forget your password after logging in to Olds College Moodle, you can. For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- First open this Forgot Password Link.
- If you want to reset the password of Olds College Course by Username then you have to enter the Username used while logging in to Olds College Moodle in its ‘Search by username’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
- If you want to reset the password of Olds College Course by Email address then you have to enter the Email used while logging in to Olds College Moodle in its ‘Search by email address’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address, If Olds College find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address.
Course Registration & Timetables on Olds College
With the exception of Open Studies students, you can automatically registered in the required classes for your program.
- Registration will happen approximately one month prior to the start date of your program.
- Your timetable, as well as the tuition and fees owing for those courses you’ve been registered in, will be available for you to see in your ‘My Olds College’ account.
- Should you wish to make any revisions to your schedule or if you have any questions about the classes you’ve been registered in, feel free to contact the Office of the Registrar at 403.556.8281.
- If you have completed courses at another post-secondary institution, you can arrange for copies of your post-secondary transcripts to be sent to Olds College so they can be reviewed for transfer credit.
- If you are admitted to an online program, you will be contacted approximately one month prior to the start date of your program and provided with information necessary to being your studies on schedule.
Contact Support or Email on Olds College
If you have a question or concern or would like to learn more about student services such as Health Insurance, Clubs, Housing Lists, and Student Board of Directors, So you can contact using the information given below.
- 4500 – 50th Street,
Olds, Alberta T4H 1R6,
Other contact way
|Campus Security||403 556 8224|
|Student Inquiry & Visit Coordinator||403 507 7715|
|International Students||403 556 4681|
|Continuing Education||403 556 8281|
|Residence Services||403 507 7999|
|Students’ Association||403 556 4629|
|Faculty Association||403 556 4636|
|Conference & Event Services||403 556 8330|
|Marketing & Communications||403 507 7717|
Olds College Services
Olds College provide students, staff, alumni and the community with in-person and online services to cultivate mental health and physical wellbeing.
- Respect On Campus Program
- Accessibility Services
- Weddings at Old College
- Health & Wellness
- Indigenous Services
- Catering Services
- Stay on Campus
- Campus Tours
- Facilities and Venues Available for Booking
- Classrooms & Labs
- e-Learning Centre
- Fine Arts & Multi Media Centre
- Land Science Centre
- Ralph Klein Centre
- Brawn Arena & McClellan Arena
Olds College Moodle FAQ
When is a course cancelled?
Olds College makes every effort to maintain the schedule of courses as announced in the catalog. They reserve the right to cancel courses, change instructors, switch rooms and combine classes when necessary without previous announcement.
Read Also: York University Moodle Login
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……