Are you student or staff of the Concordia University and are you looking for the information about Concordia moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle Concordia, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
Table of Contents
Concordia University Moodle Login
If you want to login concordia moodle you will need the username and password of the Concordia University so get it from the university or college first and then you login to moodle.
- First open this webpage link moodle.concordia.ca/moodle.
- After opening the site, it appears on the right side, Click the ‘You are not logged in (Log in)’ button.
- Then enter your username and password in the field.
- Tick on ‘Remember username’ option.
- Click on the ‘Login‘ button.
Forgot or Reset Moodle Concordia Login Password
If you want to change or reset the password when you forget your password after logging in to moodle, you can. For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- First open this Forgot Password Link.
- If you want to reset the password of Moodle by Username then you have to enter the Username used while logging in to Moodle in its ‘Search by username’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
- If you want to reset the password of Moodle by Email address then you have to enter the Email used while logging in to Moodle in its ‘Search by email address’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address, If Concordia University find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address.
What can Concordia University Moodle be used for?
Moodle can enhance any course whether it’s online, blended or face-to-face by course learning they offering below:
- Anytime, anywhere access to course content and activities.
- More accessible format for those with learning disabilities and language barriers.
- Facilitation of course communications.
- Facilitation of group activities.
- Effective means of getting feedback on student learning.
- Regardless of how little or much you use Moodle, it is clear that it can be a very powerful tool to help students achieve learning objectives, facilitate course work and communications and improve accessibility.
- Facilitation and management of assessment activities, including assignments and quizzes.
Setup Assignments in Concordia University Moodle
When designing assignments, it’s important to keep in mind some other principles of Universal Design for Learning (UDL) in order to make it as accessible as possible.
However, if you want to adjust individual students’ due dates in Moodle, you can grant individual students an extension following these instructions:
- Click on the assignment for which the you want to offer the extension.
- Click View all submissions.
- A List of students and their submission status appears.
- Locate the student for whom you would like to give the extension and click Edit next to their name.
- The edit menu options appear show by click.
- Then Click Grant extension.
- In the Extension Due Date drop-downs, enter the new due date for that student, and click save changes.
- The student’s due date is now updated.
Contact Support on Concordia University
For inquiries related to the Concordia University phone contact, email and course material, assignments and exams, please contact your assigned Teaching Assistant and see below information details.
Concordia Continuing Education
1455 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W.
CANADA H3G 1M8
eConcordia Help Desk: Technical support
For any technical questions or inquiries login, account or payment information, contact the eConcordia Help Desk:
Send an e-mail to email@example.com to report and resolve any discussion board issues.
Moodle Concordia FAQ
Q. When can I access my Moodle course websites?
A. Moodle course websites are available to be activated by the instructor the first day of each new term. The instructor decides when to activate the course site for students to access. You can access your course site for up to two months after the end of term.
Q. Who is responsible for enrolling me in Moodle?
A. If you are registered for a course and the instructor is using moodle for that course, then you are automatically enrolled in Moodle.
Q. Can I access Moodle directly without going through the portal?
A. You can access Moodle without going through the portal, but only as a guest. Most course sites are not open to guests.
Q. Do I have access to Moodle if I am formally auditing a course?
A. If you are a current student then you have access to Moodle. You can always request access to a course from the instructor, who can then provide you with an enrollment key.
Read Also: KPU Moodle Login Canada
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……