Are you student or staff of the Western Oklahoma State College and are you looking for the information about WOSC moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle WOSC, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
What is WOSC ?
WOSC (Western Oklahoma State College) is a public community college in Altus, Oklahoma in United States.
Western Oklahoma State College was founded in 1926 under the name Altus Junior College. In 1974 state legislature changed its name to the present Western Oklahoma State College.
WOSC is involved in intercollegiate sports such as men’s basketball, women’s basketball, softball, baseball, rodeo, and cheer leading.
What is WOSC Moodle ?
WOSC Moodle is the course management system and you chose to better facilitate student success learning or teaching course. Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment Service.
WOSC Moodle is Western Oklahoma State College’s chosen learning management system (LMS). If you need to activate your account or reset your password, you can do so at the Western Oklahoma State College Online Account Activation/Password Reset site.
Western Oklahoma State College Moodle Login
To login to WOSC Moodle you will need Western Oklahoma State College or your email account address and password so you can login to Western Oklahoma State College Moodle by following these steps:
- First Open this webpage link moodle.wosc.edu.
- Enter your Email account address (firstname.lastname) and Password in the field.
- Then click on the ‘Moodle Sign in’ option.
Forgot or Reset Western Oklahoma State College Moodle Password
If you want to change or reset the password when you forget your password after logging in to Western Oklahoma State College Moodle, you can. For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- First Open this Forgot Password Link.
- If you want to reset the password of WOSC Moodle by Username then you have to enter the Username used while logging in to Western Oklahoma State College Moodle in its ‘Search by username’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
- If you want to reset the password of WOSC Moodle by Email address then you have to enter the Email used while logging in to Western Oklahoma State College Moodle in its ‘Search by email address’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address, If Western Oklahoma State College find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address.
WOSC Moodle Technical Help – For Online Class Technical Requirements
Please begin by using the Online Class Browser Check to make sure your internet browser is compatible with Moodle, aka Online Classes. More information about browsers can be found below step guide.
- Access to high-speed Internet Connection
- Recommended Browser – Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
Windows Minimum Requirements
- Intel Core i3 Processor or higher
- 2GB RAM or higher
- Speakers and/or Headphone
- Windows 7 Operating System or higher
- Current and Updated Anti-Virus SoftwareApple (Mac) Minimum Requirements
- Dual-Core Intel Processor or higher
- 4GB RAM or higher
- Speakers and/or Headphone
- OS 10.8 or higher with the latest software updates
- Current and updated anti-virus software
New Student Orientation – Altus – Western Oklahoma State College
Orientation is now offered in an online class format called ‘Virtual Western and Campus Resource’. Virtual Western will show up in every student’s course list on WOSC Moodle.
This program has been designed to help students navigate Moodle and Campus Connect, enroll in RAVE Mobile and to help students become more successful academically as well as help them feel comfortable in their new surroundings.
There is a quiz at the end of each unit, except for the last unit which is specific to non-traditional students. Once students have completed Virtual Western it will continue to show up in the course list to be used as a resource. If you are not yet enrolled and would like to access Virtual Western.
Enrollment Procedures on Western Oklahoma State College Moodle Course
Admission to WOSC
- New students need to fill out and submit the Online Admission Application.
- Next, submit your official high school transcript or GED and your ACT scores.
- Also, submit all official college transcripts if you have attended other colleges.
- Students may enroll for the first semester without all documents on file; however, they will not be allowed to enroll for a second term until all required documents are on file in the Admissions Office.
New Student Information
- Returning students may enroll online after consulting with their academic advisors.
- New students need to fill out and submit the online Admissions Application.
- After the application has been submitted, you will then receive your new WOSC student ID and PIN for Campus Connect.
- Fill out and mail the Admissions Intake Sheet.
- Submit your official high school transcript and ACT or SAT scores.
- Submit all official college transcripts if you have attended other colleges.
- When ordering transcripts to come to Western they must be received by one of the following methods to be considered official.
Testing & Student Assessment
Students are encouraged to come in and complete their Accuplacer placement testing at their earliest convenience. Need for testing is determined by your ACT scores. Testing is done on a walk in basis. If you require Accuplacer placement testing, it must be done before you enroll for your first semester.
Students under the age of 21 who have not taken the ACT or have scored less than 19 in English, math, science or reading will be required to take the Accuplacer placement test before enrolling the first time.
How to Access Online Class in Western Oklahoma State College ?
- Go this webpage link wosc.edu and click on Current students:
– Campus Connect
- Log in with the Student ID and Pin number you received when you applied for admissions. If you do not know this number please contact Admissions at 580-477-7717 or 580-477-7875.
- Once logged into Campus Connect:
– Go to Student Information
– Demographic Data.
- Once at Demographic Data, scroll to the bottom and view your Online Username and Password. Save this Username and Password, you will need it to get into your class daily.
- After you have your Online Username and Password go back to the website at wosc.edu.
- At wosc.edu go to Current Students:
– Moodle (Course Manager / Email)
– You may also click the red Login button
- A new page should load where you can type in the Username and password that you retrieved from Campus Connect.
- Once logged in you should be able to see your class in the top left corner under my courses.
Virtual Library – Western Oklahoma State College Moodle
Online Journals & Databases
You can research information by going to WOSC Moodle and using Database Authentication to locate the various online databases available.
If you have trouble logging into the journals or databases, help videos and documents are available on the LRC’s home page under Help (Catalog Searching).
Ebooks & Audiobooks
You can download Ebooks and Audiobooks by going to WOSC Moodle and using the Learning Resources Center (LRC) Journals & Databases. Then selecting and searching the Ebook Collection or the Audiobook Collection.
If you have trouble, downloading Ebooks or Audiobooks, help videos and documents are available on the LRC’s home page under Help (Ebook/Audiobook).
If you are signed into WOSC Moodle you can get newspaper articles from around the world using World News (Newsbank).
If they have trouble logging in there are help videos available on the LRC’s home page by clicking on the tab World News Searching under Help.
LRC Writing Lab
If they need help with their research papers they can contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or they can submit their research paper by visit the LRC Writing Lab. Make sure you login to your email to access this resource.
Contact Support or Email on Western Oklahoma State College
- 2801 N. Main
Altus, OK 73521
WOSC Tech Support
Western Oklahoma State College Department Contact
- Student Bookstore – (580) 477-7744
- Admissions – (580) 477-7717
- Business Office – (580) 477-7730
- Financial Aid – (580) 477-7709
- WOSC Fax – (580) 477-7723
Campus Security Office
Western Oklahoma State College Services
WOSC is committed to providing support services to physically and learning disabled students.
To access these services students must initiate their request each semester by meeting with the counselor to discuss their physical or academic needs.
- Admissions & Records
- LRC Library
- Student Assessment
- Altus Air Force Base Outreach
- Pioneer Point
- Student Store
- Campus Connect
- POWER Program
- Mental Health & Emotional Support
- Alcohol Abuse
- Drug Abuse
- Upward Bound
- Financial Aid
- Student Activities
- Virtual Western (Campus Resource Guide)
WOSC Moodle FAQ
Why do you call online courses Moodle?
Moodle is the course management system chose to better facilitate student success. (Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment) Moodle.org.
Has the semester started?
Users are added roughly 1-2 weeks before the semester starts. (Classes are hidden until the start date of the class!).
Have you paid?
Read Also: Gurnick Online Moodle Login
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……