Are you student or staff of the Maisonneuve College and are you looking for the information about Maisonneuve moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle Maisonneuve, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
What is Maisonneuve College ?
Maisonneuve (Maisonneuve College) is a francophone public pre-university and technical college located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The College offers two types of program pre-university and technical.
The pre-university programs, which take two years to complete, cover the subject matters which roughly correspond to the additional year of high school given elsewhere in Canada in preparation for a chosen field in university.
What is Maisonneuve Moodle ?
Maisonneuve Moodle is Learning and Teaching Management System. You will use Maisonneuve College Moodle to access all information for your courses, including timelines, calendars, assignments and grades courses.
You are automatically enrolled in your Maisonneuve Moodle courses when you are registered in your classes by office of the Registrar and if you do not see your course listed in Maisonneuve College Moodle.
Maisonneuve Moodle Login
To login to Maisonneuve Moodle you will need a Maisonneuve College username and password so you should get it and you can login to Maisonneuve Moodle by following the steps given below.
- First Open this webpage link moodle.cmaisonneuve.qc.ca.
- Enter your Username and Password in the field.
- Tick on ‘Remember username’ option.
- Click on the ‘Login‘ button.
First time on this website?
Enter your user code (eg e1234567, without the @ cmaisonneuve.qc.ca suffix) and your network password.
In case of problem
After 3 successive login failures, the account is automatically locked for a period of 10 minutes. If you made a mistake in entering the password e.g. shift key pressed, please wait 10 minutes before trying again with the correct password. Note that if you have recently changed your network password, you must use your new password to log into Moodle.
Students and teachers who have persistent difficulties connecting to Moodle can reach the IT department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To change your network account password, you can use the form at the address below.
Forgot or Reset Maisonneuve Moodle Password
If you want to change or reset the password when you forget your password after logging in to Maisonneuve Moodle, you can. For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- First Open this Forgot Password Link.
- If you want to reset the password of Maisonneuve Moodle by Username then you have to enter the Username used while logging in to Maisonneuve College Moodle in its ‘Search by username’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
- If you want to reset the password of Maisonneuve Moodle by Email address then you have to enter the Email used while logging in to Maisonneuve College Moodle in its ‘Search by email address’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address, If Maisonneuve College find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address.
Roles and responsibilities in Maisonneuve College Moodle
- Article 4.9 of the Institutional Policy for the Evaluation of Learning (College of Maisonneuve, 2014) provides for responsibilities at different levels.
- The College provides teachers with tools and resource persons to train and support students.
- The teacher participates in the training of students in the citation of sources and bibliographic writing.
- Here are a few: the College provides students with tools to cite their sources and write a bibliography.
- The professor takes appropriate measures to dissuade students from plagiarizing or to defraud during evaluations.
- The student demonstrates intellectual integrity throughout his studies.
What registration and courses do Maisonneuve Moodle Summer Courses offer?
- If you are a student enrolled in regular education or continuing education at Collège de Maisonneuve.
- Registered in Maisonneuve and who wants to take a course at a SRAM college establishment.
- Coming from a college outside SRAM.
- Who wishes to take prerequisite courses for a university program foreign or non-resident of Quebec.
- Consult the Summer Course Guide, Summer 2021 session.
You will find the following information there:
- Registration terms and periods
- Registration fees and tuition fees
- Student cancellations
- Cancellation of a course by the college
- Expense reimbursement policy
- List of courses offered and deadline for canceling each course
- Opening hours of the college during the summer and opening hours of the School Organization Service
- Student services
- Class schedule
- Course cancellation procedure and deadlines
- Bulletins and grade review procedure
- Education tax deductions
- Absolute prerequisites
Pre-registration form for students from Maisonneuve College who wish to take a summer course at another SRAM member college.
Connection to off-campus databases: use your network code
When you log in off campus, the window below will appear:
Students: network code
- Your network code for connecting to college computers begins with ‘e’ followed by your student file number, example: e9999999.
- If you are a new student, your password is your date of birth in YYMMDD format, the last two digits of the year, month and day.
Staff members: network code
- Same access codes as for connecting to a College computer.
- More than 597,000 references of articles from French-language periodicals, from 1980 to today.
- Full text of over 22,300 items.
- Addresses of over 104,000 full-text articles available on the Internet.
Contact Support or Email on Maisonneuve College
Do you have questions about your study project at Maisonneuve College? Choose the time that suits you using the calendar below or write to him at email@example.com.
Maisonneuve College office
They are located in the main building of the Maisonneuve College, a stone’s throw from the Pie-IX and Joliette stations, on the green metro line.
3800, rue Sherbrooke Est
Montréal (Québec) H1X 2A2
Maisonneuve College Services
If you have special needs due to a chronic functional limitation or a permanent disability, know that the Student Integration Assistance Service is there to support you. In order to be entitled to these services, you must present a diagnosis issued by a recognized health professional (in particular, doctor, psychologist, speech therapist, audiologist).
- Raise awareness among teachers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Offer extra time for exams
- Allow exams to be taken
- Room outside the classroom
- Have an adapted schedule
- Dental care
- Childcare center
- Cooperative bookstore
- Offer a tutoring service by peers
- Provide educational
- Physical support
- Help the student through sound
- Braille productions
- Allow the use of suitable equipment
- Provide a suitable locker
- Provide interpreter services
- Physical education course
- Physical activity classes for staff
Maisonneuve College Moodle FAQ
How can I get a loan or a scholarship to study at Maisonneuve?
How do I know if my courses will be given remotely or on site at the College?
For each subject, it is your teacher who will tell you if, where and when you will need to travel for the courses to be taken.
Read Also: Moodle uleth | UofL Moodle Login
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……