Are you student or staff of the Louisiana State University in Shreveport and are you looking for the information about LSUS moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle LSUS, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
What is LSUS ?
LSUS (Louisiana State University Shreveport) is a public university in Shreveport, Louisiana, and it is part of the Louisiana State University System. Initially, a two-year college, LSUS has expanded into a university with 21 undergraduate degree programs, a dozen master’s degree programs, and more recently a Doctorate of Education in Leadership Studies.
They offers more than 70 extra-curricular organizations and operates Red River Radio, a public radio network based in Shreveport. The school’s athletic programs, nicknamed the Pilots, are members of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics and the Red River Athletic Conference.
What is LSUS Moodle ?
LSUS Moodle is Louisiana State University in Shreveport’s Learning Management System Course. It allows teachers and students to interact in a digital manner to share messages, assignments, quizzes and more.
LSUS Moodle mission is to educate a diverse population of graduate and undergraduate students by promoting critical thought and student development through creative techniques and active learning course.
LSUS Moodle Login
You can login to LSUS Moodle online through Microsoft, for which you will need your email account address or username and password so keep it with you and login to Moodle LSUS through the following steps.
- First Open this webpage link moodle.lsus.edu.
- Appearing on the right corner after opening the site ‘You are not logged in click the ‘Log in‘ button.
- Enter your students ID or students Username in the field.
- Then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Issue your valid Password, password field.
- Last click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
Moodle lsus login important notice
Students MUST put ‘@lsus.edu’ after their Student ID (E.g. Z00000000@lsus.edu).
For how-to guides or to submit a ticket, Helpdesk phone 318-797-5221 (M-F 8AM-4:30PM CT).
Forgot or Reset LSUS Moodle Login Password
This function will allow you to reset Louisiana State University in Shreveport PIN. Once you have reset your PIN, you will be able to logon the system normally and set a PIN of your own choice.
- First open this forgot or reset password link.
- Enter your Student ID.
- Enter your birthday in the following format: YYYYMMDD, For example, if your birthday is march 25, 1955, you would enter 19550325.
- If successful, you will be asked to answer a question which you have previously setup and answered.
- On the successful completion of, your PIN will be reset. The new PIN will be emailed to the email address on the file for you.
- If you do not have an email address on file with us, you must present picture ID in person at Information Technology Services, Administration Building Room 202 to obtain your new PIN.
- Logon to the system immediately, go to ‘Profile’ and select ‘Change PIN’ and change the PIN to one of your own choice.
How to Access to myCourses / LSUS Moodle Course ?
Students, faculty, and staff can access myCourses / LSUS Moodle Course by going to moodle.lsus.edu and clicking on ‘myCourses’ on the top left.
For students to login, you then enter your Lsus mooe Account credentials, no longer the same as your myLSUS login.
This would be your student ID (not your full email address) and the LSUS Account password, which is the same as you use to access the campus wireless network, campus lab computers, the Office 365 environment, library Online Database/EZProxy system etc.
For faculty and staff to login, you then enter your LSUS Account credentials, no longer the same as your myLSUS login. This would be the same as you use to access the campus wireless network, email, your workstation computer, the Office 365 environment.
What is Features of Interest for Faculty in LSUS Moodle Course ?
- Social constructionist pedagogy – myCourses / my LSUS Moodle promotes a social constructionist pedagogy (which includes collaboration, activity-based learning, critical reflection, etc).
- Online classes – myCourses / LSUS Moodle is suitable for 100% online classes as well as supplementing face-to-face learning course.
- Courses can be categorized an searched – one myCourses / Moodle LSUS can support thousands of courses.
- Interface – myCourses / my LSUS Moodle has a simple, lightweight, efficient, compatible, low-tech browser interface.
- Social format – choice of course formats such as by week, by topic or a discussion focused social format.
- Flexible array of course activities – Forums, Journals, Quizzes, Resources, Choices, Surveys, Assignments, Chats, Workshops.
- Full user logging and tracking – activity reports for each student are available with graphs and details about each module as well as detailed ‘story’ of each student’s involvement including postings, journal entries, etc on one page.
- Mail integration – copies of forum posts, teacher feedback, etc can be mailed in HTML or plain text.
- Custom scales – teachers can define their own scales to be used for grading forums, assignments and journals.
Online Access Course for Students, Faculty, and Staff
The Library has access to many electronic resources online, from journal articles to full-text books. These are divided into categories indexes and databases of journal articles, electronic reference books, e-books and other resources.
Which category you use depends on the type of source or information you need: journal articles for specific and current materials used in academic work; reference books for overviews and summaries; books usually focus on a single subject in depth.
Magazines are not usually used in academic research they contain a lot of advertising and are intended for general readers.
Access from Campus
Access is automatic from any campus computer or WiFi-connected devices that are authenticated with the user’s Lsus mooe account credentials.
Computer labs are located in the Library and the Continuing Education building. Faculty and staff may access the library from their office computers as well.
Personal Computer or Off-Campus Access
The Library uses EZproxy to authenticate its users and allow access to resources when off campus.
Faculty, staff, and students must use their LSUS account credentials, which will be your LSUS email address along with the same password utilized to access other services on campus such as the campus wireless network, my-courses, the lab computers throughout campus, and the Microsoft Office 365 environment.
Contact Support or Email on LSUS
The LSUS Office of Records and Registration can help you with Lsus mooe transcripts, transfer credit evaluations, enrollment certifications, certification of military benefits, graduation checkouts, commencement, FERPA compliance information, enrollment customer service, and more.
- One University Pl,
Shreveport, LA 71115
Other contact way
|Admissions and Records Assistance||318-797-5061|
|Financial Aid Assistance||318-797-5363|
Louisiana State University in Shreveport Services
LSUS offers a number of on-campus services options to satisfy your cravings and keep you fueled up and ready to learn. LSU Shreveport provides e-mail service for its students to assist in their academic studies.
- Administration Building
- Baptist Collegiate Ministry
- Bronson Hall
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Business & Education Building
- College of Business
- College of Education and Human Development
- Central Plant
- Circle of Excellence
- Community Outreach Building
- Facility Services
- Fine Arts Buildings
- Health & Physical Education
- Recreational Sports Field
- Soccer & Tennis Courts
- Baseball Clubhouse
- Soccer Locker Rooms
- Museum of Life Sciences
- Pioneer Heritage Center
- Red River Watershed Management Institute
- Science Building
- Science Lecture Auditorium
- Technology Center
- University Center & Bookstore
- Pilots Pointe Apartments (Student Housing)
LSUS Moodle FAQ
How can I check which transcripts LSUS has received?
Log into myLSUS with your student ID and PIN. Click ‘Records’ in the yellow bar at the top of the page and select ‘Display Transcripts Received Info’ from the drop down list.
What score do I need on the GRE?
GRE requirements vary by program. Please see admission requirements for individual programs.
Read Also: SUS Moodle Login
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……