Are you student or staff of the Leyton Sixth Form College and are you looking for the information about LSC moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle LSC, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
What is LSC ?
LSC (Leyton Sixth Form College) is a public sixth form college located in the southern part of the London Borough of Waltham Forest. There are over 2,100 learners, of which 80% study courses at Level 3.
The college has formal partnerships with Queen Mary University of London, the college serves large groups of students from minority ethnic backgrounds, estimated at 75 percent as of 1995.
What is LSC Moodle ?
LSC Moodle is a student portal course, and it’s teaching and learning management system course or a virtual learning environment which allows students and staff to access learning materials over the web.
Leyton Sixth Form College portal allows students and staff to access course materials, timetables, add assignments, exam results and all other important information relating to course outlines, attendance, library and IT.
Leyton Sixth Form College Moodle is available to all teaching staff and students and is used for a variety of academic purposes. Timetabled LSE Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses are automatically created on Moodle.
LSC Moodle Login
To do LSC Moodle Login you will need the username and password of Leyton Sixth Form College so get it and you can do LSC Moodle Login through the steps given below.
- First open this webpage link vle.leyton.ac.uk.
- Enter your username and password in the field.
- Tick on ‘Remember username’ option.
- Click on the ‘Login‘ button.
Forgot or Reset LSC VLE Moodle Password
If you want to change or reset the password when you forget your password after logging in to LSC Moodle, you can. For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- First open this Forgot Password Link.
- If you want to reset the password of LSC Moodle by Username then you have to enter the Username used while logging in to Moodle Leyton Sixth Form College in its ‘Search by username’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
- If you want to reset the password of LSC Moodle by Email address then you have to enter the Email used while logging in to Moodle Leyton Sixth Form College in its ‘Search by email address’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address, If Leyton Sixth Form College find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address.
Causes of Moodle login problems
- Your college account password may have expired and you have not changed it while using a college computer.
- You may have recently had your password reset by the IT Helpdesk and are trying to login to Moodle without having changed it.
- If you still experience problems logging into Moodle, please visit the college IT Helpdesk in room O8 in Orient House or call 0208 928 9001.
- When you visit O8, do not forget to bring your ID card. Also, have your ID card handy when you call the IT Helpdesk.
Submit assignments / dissertation on LSC Moodle
- First login your Leyton Sixth Form College moodle website.
- By clicking on the course Link you will be able to see your Assignments Submission link.
- To submit your assignment and then click ‘SUBMIT‘.
- Please follow the steps as shown in your screen on the right.
- Click on the Add Assignment link in Moodle Course Assignment.
- Submission section to submit and resubmit online tap your assignments in TURNITIN.
Access Course Assignment
- Click on the course Link and then click on the Assignments
- Submission link, then click on SUBMIT.
- Please follow the sequence, you will be able to access your Originality report in TURNITIN.
- Click Show details.
- The first time you submit your assignment or dissertation you will be able to see the Originality Report in approximately 15 to 30 minutes.
- After that for every resubmission the Originality Report will take upto 24 HOURS.
Contact Support or Email on LSC
If you want to contact Leyton Sixth Form College then you can read the contact details given here, you can see the information given below.
020 4538 6378
020 8928 9200
Other way contact
|Lisa Durrant – Manager /DSL||0208 928 9131|
|Larrissa Barrie – Guidance Officer/Deputy DSL||0208 928 9134|
|Cheryl Williams – Guidance Officer/Deputy DSL||0208 928 9132|
|Joey Mitchell – Youth Worker and Chaplain||07741 745253|
|Jennifer Farnon – Counsellor||0208 928 9150|
|Isra Mumtaz – Counsellor||0208 928 9150|
|LSC counselling email@example.com|
Leyton Sixth Form College Services
LSC offers a wide mix of academic and vocational full-time courses, containing more than 35 A level subjects, 15 BTEC subjects, some International GCSE subjects, GNVQ subjects and ESOL programmes.
- Residents’ service
- Occupational pension scheme (LGPS or TPS)
- Eye care
- Private healthcare membership
- Cycle to Work
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Free use of the college gym
- Car parking
- Professional study support
- Counselling service
- Mentoring and coaching
- Enhanced maternity
- Paternity and adoption leave
- Finance and personal issues
- Annual staff development programme
LSC Moodle FAQ
Can I apply for course in LSC?
- Yes, they recently launched an online application process lscapply.leyton.ac.uk.
- If you prefer, you can apply now using our application form which you can download below and return in person, by post or by emailing a scanned/photographed copy.
- You can use application forms can also be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to submit your application in LSC online?
- On the final page is a summary of your details.
- Check these and confirm that you want to complete your application.
- You will see a confirmation with two very important reference numbers.
- You can print this page to keep the reference numbers safe but you will also receive an email with these details.
Where I get Books and Materials in LSC?
Basic textbooks are provided free. Students may buy any extra text and materials if they wish.
Read Also: MSVU Moodle Login
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……