Are you student or staff of the Gurnick and are you looking for the information about Gurnick moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle Gurnick, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
What is Gurnick ?
Gurnick, also known as Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts is an private for-profit higher-education institution in California providing nursing, imaging and allied health programs.
The school’s corporate office is located in San Mateo, California, and it operates six campuses, in San Mateo, Concord, Modesto, Fresno, Sacramento and Los Angeles as well as offering distance education online.
What is Gurnick Moodle ?
The Gurnick Moodle is used in conjunction with the Gurnick Academy and additional program and general admission requirements to apply to the requirements of international students.
Gurnick Academy provides training to individuals seeking a professional career in the medical field. Students accomplish their professional development through an educational format utilizing training that includes simulation mannequins, academic lectures, and hands-on experience provided by trained academicians, nurses, physicians, and technologists.
How to Login Gurnick Online Moodle ?
To login to Gurnick Moodle you will need Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts username and password so keep it with you and login to Gurnick Moodle by following the steps given below.
- First Open this webpage link moodle.gurnick.edu.
- Enter your Username and Password in the field.
- Then click on the ‘Login‘ button.
Gurnick Moodle will be unavailable from 12/20/2021 11:00 pm until 12/21/2021 2:00 am.
Forgot or Reset Gurnick Online Moodle Password
If you want to change or reset the password when you forget your password after logging in to Gurnick Moodle, you can. For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- First Open this Forgot Password Link.
- If you want to reset the password of Gurnick Moodle by Username then you have to enter the Username used while logging in to Gurnick Moodle in its ‘Search by username’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
- If you want to reset the password of Gurnick Moodle by Email address then you have to enter the Email used while logging in to Gurnick Moodle in its ‘Search by email address’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address, If Gurnick Academy find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address.
Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts – Online Moodle Sacramento
The mission of Gurnick Academy is to offer quality allied-health and nursing programs that integrate professional skills, career-focused education and hands-on practical experience by empowering students to develop and achieve their personal and career goals.
Gurnick Academy believes that education should promote the development of positive self-esteem. For that purpose, they provide services that support each student’s efforts to succeed academically, professionally and personally.
A breadth of administered general education courses supports the student in providing safe and effective care for clients and families from diverse and multicultural populations across the life span.
Additionally, Gurnick Academy engages in course delivery systems that include distance education and residential formats.
Student or Staff Programs Offer on Gurnick Academy
Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts opened its first campus in February 2004. They also offer some programs via an online and hybrid educational delivery method.
Your decision to join Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts could lead to a rewarding and fulfilling career in the medical field.
Our catalog describes programs, admission and graduation requirements, policies, and other essential information to help you decide on your course of study and progress academically and administratively in your chosen program.
The Programs’ design provides the students with in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in the medical industry. At Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts, they consider students’ clinical training one of the essential medical education aspects.
Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts is continually improving its operations and quality level. They are proud of what accomplished in the past years, and the forward to sharing future progress with address student’s.
Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy Program – Gurnick
Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts’ mission is to offer quality allied-health and nursing programs that integrate professional skills, career-focused education and hands-on practical experience by empowering students to develop.
The graduates join one of the most in-demand careers in the growing healthcare field. Medical Assistants are a vital part of the healthcare team, and they complete administrative and clinical tasks in physicians’ offices, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities.
Students will practice and become adept at various clinical skills, including patient education, phlebotomy, and performing first aid.
Program Goals and Objectives
- Provide quality education and training that develops the potential of each student to become a productive, responsible, and professional member of society, as well as a skilled member of the medical assisting workforce.
- Prepare competent entry-level medical assistants in the cognitive, psychomotor and affective learning domains.
- Provide the students with open access and a supportive environment that encourages student success in the classroom, laboratory and externship sites.
- Encourage professionalism, integrity and high standards in students.
- Adhere to professional standards incorporating legal and ethical responsibilities of a Medical Assistant.
- Prepare students to organize, prioritize and delegate care by communicating effectively with members of the medical team.
Contact Support or Email on Gurnick Academy
- 2121 South El Camino Real,
San Mateo, CA 94403
- Concord Campus: (925) 687-9555
- Fresno Campus: (559) 222-1903
- Modesto Campus: (209) 521-1821
- Sacramento Campus: (916) 588-2060
- San Mateo Campus: (650) 685-6616
- Van Nuys Campus: (747) 200-4567
- Online: (650) 685-6616
Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts Services
Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts campus has a dedicated Student Services team to help students navigate their chosen program and education.
As a department, Student Services covers various events and activities contributing to your time at Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts. The process starts at the beginning with new student orientations.
- New Student Orientation
- Student Materials
- Clinical Onboarding
- Document Tracking and Maintenance
- Ambassador Meetings
- Veterans Benefits
- Allied Health Programs
- Medical Imaging Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Nursing & Diploma Programs
- Student Life Events
- Commencement Graduation Ceremonies
- Distance Education Requirements
- Financial Aid
- Student Testimonials
- Associate Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Continuing Education Courses
Read Also: Forth Vally College Moodle Login
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……