Are you student or staff of the Engineering Institute of Technology and are you looking for the information about EIT moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle EIT, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
What is EIT ?
EIT (The Engineering Institute of Technology) is a private college operating globally. Founded in 2008, with headquarters in Perth, Australia. It is a Registered Training Organisation in the Vocational Education and Training Sector in Australia and is regulated by the Australian Skills Quality Authority.
EIT college is registered to deliver a number of Bachelor of Science and master’s degrees in the engineering and technology disciplines and a Doctor of Engineering.
What is EIT Moodle ?
EIT Moodle is a learning and teaching management system, and Engineering Institute of Technology Moodle, is your student portal and platform to access your program materials, timetable, receive and submit assessments, complete exams, locate key dates, use forums, chat facilities and library.
From the Moodle is Learning Management System, you can will access the learning platforms. Open-source Learning Management Systems (LMS) are the lifeblood of modern education delivery and at EIT, Moodle has been trusted for over a decade.
EIT Moodle Login
To login to EIT Moodle you will need to get Engineering Institute of Technology username and password from Engineering Institute of Technology and you will be able to login to EIT Moodle using the following steps.
- First open this webpage link moodle.eit.edu.au.
- Enter your username and password in the field.
- Tick on ‘Remember username’ option.
- Click on the ‘Login‘ button.
Cookies must be enabled in your browser and Log in using your account on: Microsoft.
Forgot or Reset EIT Moodle Password
If you want to change or reset the password when you forget your password after logging in to EIT Moodle, you can. For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- First Open this Forgot Password Link.
- If you want to reset the password of EIT Moodle by Username then you have to enter the Username used while logging in to Engineering Institute of Technology Moodle in its ‘Search by username’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
- If you want to reset the password of EIT Moodle by Email address then you have to enter the Email used while logging in to Engineering Institute of Technology Moodle in its ‘Search by email address’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address, If Engineering Institute of Technology find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address.
How to Access EIT Moodle Course ?
During the course, you will be required to access learning management system ‘Moodle’. This is a Learning Management System where you will be able to access your webinar details, learning materials, receive and submit assignments and interact with fellow students.
You will be provided course details in your induction email. This includes:
- Course Category
- Course Name
- Username and Password
- Course Code
Log into moodle and access course
- Go to moodle.eit.edu.au.
- Click on LOGIN option.
- Enter your Username and Password as indicated in the field.
- On the home page, click on your Course Category, eg Electrical.
- Locate your Course Name and Course Code, eg DEE06.
- Please access Moodle and familiarise yourself with the layout and functions.
- Please read through each of the documents carefully and complete and return any forms required to EIT.
- You have access to the ‘Introduce Yourself’ Forum so try and introduce yourself to the group.
- Each of the numbered sections under ‘Module Outline’ refer to each individual module in your course, total number will vary between courses.
- This is where you can download your reading materials, access your webinar schedules, assignments and additional information.
- Within each module, the study materials will become available to you as you progress through the course. To access the materials, simply click on the relevant link.
EIT (Engineering Institute of Technology) Moodle Background
- The Moodle website automatically tracks personal information about how students use course materials, including first and last log on.
- How much of the course material has been accessed, the number of discussion messages posted and read, and whether mail has been read.
- Moodle retains electronic assignment submissions, and the results of any online assessment.
- EIT’s authorized personnel with legitimate educational.
- Management interests have access to this information.
- Moodle is intended for course related information only. EIT expects students will not post any inappropriate content, including:
– Inappropriate language, for example, harmful or abusive language
– Expletives or profanities, obscenities, hate speech
– Harassing, offensive, vulgar or sexually explicit language
– Content which is indecent, inflammatory or pornographic
– Defamatory comments
– Confidential information
– Commercial messages or advertising material
– Any illegal material
– Posting copyright content without permission of the owner
How to Download EIT Moodle Mobile App ?
If you’re an EIT student you’re already familiar with the Moodle LMS. But when you download the Moodle App on your mobile device you now have an added access point to your courses. The app is free, available to be used offline, and can be downloaded from Google Play and the App Store.
The app gives students continuous access to EIT content and keeps their education only a phone unlocking away. Content can come in handy during long commutes when going to areas with limited network coverage. It also eliminates the need to always carry a laptop around.
As the capabilities of technology continue to evolve, mobile device access can increase the value of existing learning styles. By improving accessibility, opportunity and sharing capabilities, the trend of mobile learning is only going to grow.
They are proud to be constantly evolving the delivery model and encourage students to embrace this new feature of the EIT learning experience.
Contact Support or Email on EIT
They offer free advice on locating appropriate and convenient home-stays, rental accommodation, and temporary short term lodgings such as hostels or serviced apartments. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marquis Street,
Bentley WA 6012,
- Level 1/600,
Collins St Melbourne,
Perth – Australian Head Office
- 1031 Wellington Street,
West Perth WA,
Engineering Institute of Technology Services
EIT offers courses for professional development and Australian accredited qualifications in Engineering Management, Civil Engineering, Data Communications, and Industrial IT, Industrial Automation, Instrumentation and Process Control, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
- Data Comms & Industrial IT
- Tech Support
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Student Services
- Industrial Automation
- Instrumentation & Process Control
- Study Online
- Study on Cumpus
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Engineering Group Training
EIT Moodle FAQ
How much does it cost?
Please refer to the ‘Course Fees’ Section of this handbook or simply contact your nearest office or email us for a prompt reply. Payment options are available.
Can I pause my progress and come back to complete the course later?
The webinars cannot be postponed and are set within a given time frame however, it is possible to postpone or defer a current course and join the next intake at the same point for an additional fee.
Read Also: WLI Moodle Login
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……