Are you student or staff of the Croydon College and are you looking for the information about Croydon moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle Croydon College, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
What is Croydon College ?
Croydon College is a large further and higher education college located in Croydon, within the London Borough of Croydon in United Kingdom. Its origins can be traced to a School of Art that was established in 1868, which subsequently merged with Croydon Polytechnic to create the college shortly after the Second World War.
The college provides study programmes, apprenticeships and higher education courses at Croydon University Centre to over 10,000 enrolled students as of 2014, of which 3,400 are full-time. The college is the only Further Education College to have been awarded the Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service.
What is Croydon Moodle ?
Croydon Moodle is a virtual learning and teaching environment for the benefit of all students. Information about Croydon College course, create assignments, the college, how to access support and more is included on Croydon College Moodle.
It is a free software, a learning platform management system providing a platform for e-learning and it helps the various educators considerably in conceptualizing the various courses, course structures.
How to Login Croydon College Moodle ?
To login to Croydon Moodle you will need Croydon College username and password so you will need to get it from Croydon College and login to Croydon College Moodle by following the steps given below.
Log in to Moodle and then click on the big yellow button at the bottom of the screen to take a tour and view the online Moodle guide.
- First Open this webpage link moodle.croydon.ac.uk.
- Click on ‘Find Out’ or ‘Login’ button to login to Croydon Moodle.
- Enter your Username and Password in the field.
- Tick on ‘Remember username’ option.
- Click on the ‘Login‘ button.
Forgot or Reset Croydon College Moodle Password
If you want to change or reset the password when you forget your password after logging in to Croydon Moodle, you can. For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- First Open this Forgot Password Link.
- If you want to reset the password of Croydon College Moodle by Username then you have to enter the Username used while logging in to Croydon College Moodle in its ‘Search by username’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
- If you want to reset the password of Croydon Moodle by Email address then you have to enter the Email used while logging in to Croydon College Moodle in its ‘Search by email address’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address, If Croydon College find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address.
How to access Croydon College Moodle from home ?
The first stage in this process is navigating to the college website (www.croydon.ac.uk) and then there are two links for Moodle available. There is a link at the bottom of the page as shown I the image above. Alternatively, they also placed a link at the top of the page in the website header.
Clicking on this will then prompt for the usual login details for username (student ID) and password. These will be the same as if accessing college systems internally.
From this point the usual login details of username (student ID) and password will remain the same.
Croydon College Moodle Login Troubleshooting
Your username will be your ‘Student ID Number’ and the password is your ‘College PC Password’. This should be provided initially by your tutor however in the unlikely event that you experience any difficulty logging into Croydon Moodle, please email the IT Services team to investigate or ultimately obtain a new password.
For Turnitin related enquiries, kindly email the Library team for assistance.
Instant messenger in Croydon Moodle for communicating to teachers
- The easiest day to communicate to teachers is via the Croydon College Moodle pages.
- Within Croydon Moodle there is an instant messenger facility.
- This is situated at the top right once an individual has logged into Croydon College Moodle.
- Through this facility, students will be able to contact their tutors and should be receiving a quick response to any queries.
- They are asking teaching staff and support staff to be sure that they are online during their normal teaching and learning hours.
- The link to the instant messenger facility is shown in the here moodle.croydon.ac.uk.
- If accessing via a smart enabled device such as a tablet or smart phone, there is a drop down menu next to the name/ID on top right and within this list, the messenger facility.
Turnitin Student Guide on Croydon College Moodle
Soon after starting at Croydon College, one of my first tasks involved the completion of a new Turnitin training guide. Due to upgrading Moodle and the Turnitin plugin, the previous course was out of date and they took the opportunity to change the style of the support guide.
Part of the successful Croydon College Moodle is represented by the vast interactive resources they provide to students. The main aim is to support them with their academic studies and in this way students gain a greater degree of independence by utilising an area to refer back to in case a student is unsure of the upload process and helps the E-Learning Team by potentially reducing help desk calls.
How to Use Croydon College Moodle ?
Follow these steps to use Croydon College Moodle.
Contacting Moodle Administrators
- If you are having problems accessing or using Moodle please contact Croydon College Moodle Help.
- An email link can be found at the bottom of each page.
- If you are in college this email link might not work, in this case please use your personal email to mail email@example.com or come to find the E-Learning Manger in room F305.
- Members of staff may also phone for assistance at any time during the college day (extension 3277).
- Only staff and students of Croydon College can access Croydon College’s Moodle.
- Follow the link on the home page of Croydon Colleges website (croydon.ac.uk) and then follow the login link at the top of the Moodle home page.
- Enter your network username and password in the field.
- If doing this does not let you into Moodle, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every effort has been made to develop Moodle 1.9 to adhere to the WAI Priority 2 guidelines.
- If, for any reason, you are unable to access any material on Croydon College Moodle, please contact MoodleHelp to discuss alternative delivery methods.
- They are always interested in feedback from any of the users. If you have any comments or suggestions on how your could improve the usability of the site please contact MoodleHelp.
Customising Your Computer
For a more detailed instruction on how to customise your own browser please see the My computer My Way website created by AbilityNet.
Setup Navigation or Using the HTML Editor on Croydon Moodle
- The Main Menu appears on the front page, which includes links to other college facilities for example the Student Intranet and Library Pages.
- Once in a course, you can return to Croydon Moodle’s home page using the link in the ‘breadcrumb’ menu at the top of your page, or the button at the bottom of each page.
- When you are further into your course you can return to the course’s home page using the same method.
- Each course will have different blocks depending on what your teacher has chosen to include.
- Links within Croydon College Moodle are not underlined in most themes.
- When you highlight or hover your mouse over the links the underlining will appear.
Using the HTML Editor
- Croydon College Moodle uses the TinyMCE3 HTML editor for creating web pages, labels – anything that requires you to ‘write’ to a webpage in Croydon Moodle.
- TinyMCE’s accessibility statement can be found on their site.
How to Subscribe to a Croydon College Moodle news feed ?
- Some Croydon College Moodle courses may offer RSS feeds for forums or other activities – there will be an RSS icon on the main page of those which do.
- To subscribe to these, firstly make sure that you have a news reader News on Feeds.
- Website for a list of news readers, then go to the forum offering the feed, and do one of the following:
– Drag the RSS icon into your news reader.
– Click on the RSS icon (your browser/reader might ask you if you wish to subscribe).
– Click on the RSS icon and if you can only see a page of confusing looking code, cut and paste the page address into your news reader, or click and drag it into your reader.
– Don’t worry that the page looks illegible – the code is for your computer to use, not for you to read.
– Some browsers automatically check for an RSS feed on a page and alert you so you can choose to subscribe.
Contact Support or Email on Croydon College
You are heading for Croydon College or Croydon University Centre Croydon, you’ll have no trouble finding us. They’re on a single campus right in the centre of the town, easily accessible by bus, tram, train and road and only 19 minutes from Gatwick Airport.
Curriculum Administration/Absence hotline
020 8256 4664
020 8686 5700
Other contact way
|Fax number||020 8760 5880|
|Admissions helpline||020 8760 5934|
|Enquiries Call||020 8760 5809|
|Curriculum Administration/Absence hotline||020 8256 4664|
Croydon College Services
Croydon College services include Business and Administrative services, Student Accounting, Dining, the campus Bookstore and more. They provides students, faculty, and staff the necessary services to support academic, employment, and economic goals and projects.
- Financial support
- School leavers
- Personal issues
- Residency status
- Emotional wellbeing
- Public Services
- Fulfilling student life
- Top-class staff
- Academic Support
- Progress Tracker
- Online ILP and Markbook
Croydon College Moodle FAQ
How will I pay for the course?
If you are aged 19-23 and don’t already have a full Level 3 qualification your Access course will be fully funded. Otherwise, if you are aged 19+, you can apply for an Advanced Learner Loan to cover the cost of your Access to HE Diploma course. It is important you have your loan approved at the beginning of the academic year to avoid having to pay the full course fee.
Do Croydon College do A levels?
You can progress onto year 2 of the course to achieve the full A Level. A Levels are widely regarded as the standard entry qualification for top universities in the UK and the rest of the world. You may also progress into apprenticeships or other employment.
Read Also: SRUC Moodle 2021/22 Login
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……