Are you student or staff of the Coventry University and are you looking for the information about Coventry moodle login, so here we share all the useful information about Moodle Coventry University, how to login moodle, reset moodle password, How to access a Moodle course and more information.
What is Coventry University ?
CU (Coventry University) is a public research university in Coventry, England in United Kingdom. The origins of Coventry University can be traced back to the founding of the Coventry School of Design in 1843.
It was known as Lanchester Polytechnic from 1970 until 1987 and then as Coventry Polytechnic until the Further and Higher Education Act 1992 afforded its university status that year and the name was changed to Coventry University.
What is CU Moodle ?
CU Moodle is the Coventry University’s virtual learning and teaching environment (VLE) and Module Leaders are responsible for maintaining a module web for their modules which includes: Names and e-mail addresses for all tutors on module, Teaching timetable for year with rooms and Activities and assessment titles Coventry University course.
Coventry University requirements, assessment weightings and deadlines for coursework or add to calendar, and CU Moodle Course details of exams, length and time of year, marks for coursework and Module Guide, teaching materials where possible and previous exam papers serve.
CU Moodle Login – Coventry University
To login to CU Moodle you will need Coventry University username and password so you have to get it from Coventry University and you can login to CU Moodle by following steps:
- First Open this webpage link cumoodle.coventry.ac.uk.
- Enter your Username and Password in the field.
- Tick on ‘Remember username’ option.
- Click on the ‘Login‘ button.
Troubleshooting Logging in CU Moodle ?
The approach you take to resolving login issues differs depending on your user type and how your account was created in CU Moodle system:
Fully Enrolled Students
If you have fully enrolled and set up your IT account Click Here.
Students coming through the Welcome Portal
If you created a temporary IT account and they sent you 2 emails containing your username and password, click here to reset your password.
If you are a member of staff you should call the IT Service desk on 024 7765 7777 or just 657777 if on campus.
External Examiners / Guests
External examiners should call 024 7765 7777.
All external examiners now require a full Coventry University username and password so that they can access exam board information on SharePoint as well as view student details on Coventry University Moodle.
If you phone the IT Services Help-desk on 024 7765 7777 they will text your mobile phone with the new password. If you have not already done so, please contact Human Resources on 024 7765 8147 to register your mobile phone number.
Forgot or Reset Online CU Moodle Password
If you want to change or reset the password when you forget your password after logging in to CU Moodle, you can. For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- First Open this Forgot Password Link.
- If you want to reset the password of CU Moodle by Username then you have to enter the Username used while logging in to Coventry University Moodle in its ‘Search by username’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
- If you want to reset the password of CU Moodle by Email address then you have to enter the Email used while logging in to Coventry University Moodle in its ‘Search by email address’ field.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address, If Coventry University find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address.
CU Moodle Gradebook and Assignments on Coventry University
Who is the online resource available to?
For people who need to be aware of the process that’s involved in putting marks into CU Moodle and then moving them to Universe. This demonstration introduces the stages involved, from finding the assessment components (Tutors, Teaching Assistants) to uploading marks from Coventry University Moodle to Universe (module leaders), introduces an online resource for you to use and shows you where you can get more help.
Who is it for?
All teaching staff
Length of course
1 hour demonstration
What are the minimum contents of CU Moodle ?
CU Moodle is the Coventry University’s virtual learning and teaching environment and as Module Leader you will be responsible for maintaining a module web for your modules which must include the minimum content as follows:
- Name of module leader – office number – availability
- Names of other module tutors
- E-mail addresses for all tutors on module
- Response time protocol if on-line surgeries are held
- Teaching timetable for year – with rooms and activities
- Assessment titles and requirements
- Assessment weightings and deadlines for coursework (add to calendar)
- Details of exams, length and time of year
- Marks for coursework
- Module Guide
- Teaching materials – see lecture note guide
- Where possible previous exam papers
Module Guides and Descriptors
At the commencement of each occurrence of the module, students should be given, either in paper form or electronically a Module Guide which expands on the information in the Module Descriptor. Typically, this will include:
- A teaching plan/schedule of activities
- Names and contact details of staff involved in module delivery
- Details of coursework assignments and assessment criteria
- Course work deadlines, class test
- Methods and opportunities for reassessment
- Methods of communication
The Module Information Directory (MID) is an on-line computer-based information system which enables students to access descriptions of any module from across the university and that the methods of assessment will enable the student to demonstrate achievement of those outcomes.
How To Install Coventry University Moodle on Firestick/Fire TV ?
Install CU Moodle Directly on Fire Stick
Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find ‘Coventry University Moodle’.The apps you’ll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you’re looking for.
How to Download Apps Using the Search Function
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search, magnifying glass icon from the top menu.
- You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type on ‘Coventry University Moodle’ in the search bar.
- You will be shown some suggestions, then select ‘Coventry University Moodle’ from the list.
- Click on Get or Download, you will see the Download button if you have downloaded CU Moodle in the past.
- You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded Coventry University Moodle before.
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Sideload CU Moodle app on Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon’s Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
- From your device’s home screen, hover over the Find option.
- Click on the Search, and Search for Downloader, then select the Downloader app.
- Click on ‘Download’ option.
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device’s home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
- You’ll see the Downloader app.
- Click on it, this will set ‘Unknown Sources’ to ‘On’ for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device.
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device.
- Click on ‘Allow’.
- A popup called Quick Start Guide will now appear.
- Click OK.
- You will now see a URL field and place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- CU Moodle apk file will start downloading and wait until the file download is finished.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device.
- Click Delete to delete the file and you are now done.
How to Access Coventry University Open Moodle ?
In order to grant you access to course, module and additional information about Coventry University for incoming students, partners would need to log onto the Coventry University Open Moodle.
The link you should use to log in to Open Moodle is openmoodle.coventry.ac.uk. Please note this is a two-step process. You must complete both steps.
Register on Open Moodle
- Click on ‘New users register here’ (blue button on the main top picture).
- Complete the mandatory fields with your personal details, such as Name, Surname, etc and click on ‘Create my new account’.
- A message saying that and email containing instructions to complete your registration has been sent to the email address you have provided, will appear.
- Click on the confirmation link included in the email you have received.
- A message that your registration is confirmed will appear.
Self-Enrol on Open Moodle
- In the searching field, top right of the page type Incoming ERASMUS and Study Abroad and click on the search button.
- Click on the Erasmus course.
- Insert the key code: Eras776! in to the Enrolment Key field and click on the Enrol me button.
- You are now enrolled and therefore have access to the relevant material.
Academic Timetabling on Coventry University Moodle
Coventry University Moodle Timetabling is at the heart of the student experience and the timetabling team work with course teams to optimise the schedule. They have been developing the service in the last few years and now have personalised online timetables for both lectures and small group teaching for most of the CU students.
They release timetables for returning students over the summer to allow planning of part time work and other extra curricular responsibilities rather than waiting until the start of teaching as most universities do.
Coventry University’s timetabling provides
- Course timetable structure.
- Timetables which are accessible online and update in real time.
- Data and advice about teaching facilities for short term solutions and long term building/refurbishment of spaces.
With 21 buildings, 530 rooms and over 750 courses, they try hard to get the best experience for the students and staff. The University system deals with over 380,000 hours of bookings per academic year.
Contact Support or Email on Coventry University
They phone lines are open Monday to Friday 1.00 pm – 5.00 pm. In accordance with Government guidelines Finance Team are currently working from home.
- Priory Street
- The Student Centre
If you are a Coventry University student looking to study at one of the partnership universities, a student looking to finish their degree in the UK or a university looking to become an academic partner, you can contact the team via:
- Email: email@example.com
Other contact way
|Self-funding Payment Enquiries||02477 652266|
|Self-funding Invoice Enquiries||02477 652266|
|Student Loans Team||02477 659786|
|Sponsored Tuition Fee Enquiries||02477 650463|
|Commercial Customers & Nursery||02477 650463|
|Banking Operations||02477 652255|
|Student Funding||02477 652040|
|Tuition Refunds||02477 650468|
Coventry University Services
CU (Coventry University) Services Limited is a subsidiary of Coventry University Higher Education Corporation and is the company through which the University schools, faculties and professional services deliver and manage commercial contracts, specifically consultancy and professional learning and development programmes.
- Counselling service
- Students Union Advice Centre (SUAC)
- Students Engagement Centre (SEC)
- Academic Support
- Student letters
- Police Registration
- National Insurance Number
- Oyster Cards
- National Health Services (NHS)
- Registering with a Doctor/GP
- Student ID Cards
- Signposting and referrals to other support service
Coventry University Moodle FAQ
How does online learning work?
Online learning comprises online seminars, discussion and directed activities. Courses and modules are delivered on the Aula learning experience platform. This is where you can access your learning materials and connect with lecturers, tutors and others on your course easily.
Will exams and assessments take place on-campus or online?
Wherever possible and practical, assessments will be completed and submitted online. This ensures that where on-campus or specialist facilities are essential for an assessment, there is maximum availability. Some exams may take place on-campus if it is a specific requirement of a course.
How can I access cu moodle timetable?
You can view your timetable via the timetable app on the Student Portal. Only your on-campus and ‘real-time’ online sessions will appear in your timetable. All other sessions/materials will not appear in your timetable and will be accessible via Aula as directed by your Course Director.
Read Also: Waltham Forest College Moodle Login
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……